• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

first cutting cycle

lifting123

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
22 years old, have done one cycle before which was sust(750 a week)
190 lbs 5'10 at about 17% bf(got a little higher than I wanted to during my bulk)
Planning on running tren ace at 45 mg a day while injecting every day and sustanon at 500mg 3x a week. I have Adex on hand. this will be my first cutting cycle and I've been doing quite a bit of research and I put together this diet, if you could help me out and critique what you think could be better it'd really help me out lol.
Meal 1 (Breakfast): 3 egg whites with a cup of oatmeal
Meal 2 (Mid-Morning Snack): 1 scoop of whey protein in skim milk
Meal 3 (Lunch): 1 can of tuna on whole wheat bread with an apple
Meal 4 (Pre-Workout): 1 scoop of whey protein in water with a cup of fat-free yogurt
Meal 5 (Post-Workout): 2 scoops of whey protein in water with a cup of pretzels and a cereal bar
Meal 6 (Dinner): Chicken with a cup of brown rice and spinach salad (with a variety of vegetables)
Meal 7 (Pre-Bedtime): 2 scoops of casein protein with skim milk
how much cardio do you usually do during a cut?

You are only 22 with little muscle. I can only assume you have a medical condition causing you not to produce your own testosterone or this is a fake post.

At least share why you ran a cycle when you are too young and don't have the foundation to build on, i.e. years of lifting and proper diet. The proper way to build muscle is through lifting and diet especially at an age when natural testosterone levels are so high. What medical condition do you have that causes you not to have normal testosterone production? Give some background. Otherwise you look like all the other kids that come out of nowhere with idea that they would start lifting and pump themselves full of magic and grow big and strong.

I don't have a medical condition dude... the age I took my first cycle is young but it's not much off of 24-25 which is when I see a lot of people say that's the age. does the diet look good or not.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been lifting for about 7 years.

Physiological and psychoemotional changes are still radically being made until about age 25 when they substantially slow down, so yes there is a hell of a difference. At that age no one on this board would recommend gear for someone with no foundation to begin with, that is a substantial effort at building muscle and something to show for it. These boards are full of people that wish they had wise counsel before they started their first cycle at such a young age.

- - - Updated - - -

Physiological and psychoemotional changes are still radically being made until about age 25 when they substantially slow down, so yes there is a hell of a difference. At that age no one on this board would recommend gear for someone with no foundation to begin with, that is a substantial effort at building muscle and something to show for it. These boards are full of people that wish they had wise counsel before they started their first cycle at such a young age.

not trying to sound like a dick here but he's right about the age thing. Especially when you're talking about running tren and what looks like 1.5 grams of sustanon ew. Or is that 500mg split into 3 injections? And you don't mention anything about having any caber or prami on hand for prolactin. Also with 7 years of training you're asking for advice on your diet? You really should do a lot more research bro. Cutting is way more about your diet than gear. Listen to the vets here bro and follow the good advice.

Just a thought, since the op is obviously dead set on doing a cycle even though he is to young. Maybe he could use some advice on a cycle that wont do as much damage to his body.

I hate cardio, I play sports for cardio, and you can never do too much of that sports or cardio

Herbman, very often on these boards you will see someone shot down like he was and within minutes someone new creates a new account to help him. What an incredible coincidence that you were able to create an account and show up to help your brother out.
In the event that this is a true coincidence, have the OP post his blood work. This is very important to stay on top of so that you don't lose any gains you may have had, so you don't fuck up your hormone levels, and so that you get bitch tits. Post all information about the cycle that he ran. Date of first pin, last pin, everything run from oils to AI and any orals. Include duration and dosage. We want to help you, but if you won't listen and are going to do whatever the hell you want anyway, don't waste our time. At 22 a correct cycle is already in your balls. You are producing enough hormones to accomplish what you want to accomplish, but it can be done clean without the setback of having to run a cleanup afterwards and then dealing with an aftermath years later. The gains you get from natural hormones are also more permanent than what you get from synthetic hormones. You should be the envy of all us old fucks, because you can do it through lifting and diet. We can help you get back on track, but like I said if you don't want the full package don't waste our time.

IML Gear Cream!
Herbman, very often on these boards you will see someone shot down like he was and within minutes someone new creates a new account to help him. What an incredible coincidence that you were able to create an account and show up to help your brother out.
In the event that this is a true coincidence, have the OP post his blood work. This is very important to stay on top of so that you don't lose any gains you may have had, so you don't fuck up your hormone levels, and so that you get bitch tits. Post all information about the cycle that he ran. Date of first pin, last pin, everything run from oils to AI and any orals. Include duration and dosage. We want to help you, but if you won't listen and are going to do whatever the hell you want anyway, don't waste our time. At 22 a correct cycle is already in your balls. You are producing enough hormones to accomplish what you want to accomplish, but it can be done clean without the setback of having to run a cleanup afterwards and then dealing with an aftermath years later. The gains you get from natural hormones are also more permanent than what you get from synthetic hormones. You should be the envy of all us old fucks, because you can do it through lifting and diet. We can help you get back on track, but like I said if you don't want the full package don't waste our time.
I disagree with this thought, if you are 16 and havent done sterons I fully take the stance that you shouldnt. If your over 18 and have already than we should help no matter how intrinsically stupid we think this is. The man is an adult for one, and is already on the path, we should help so he makes the best of it and doesnt hurt himself.

Back