• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

first cutting cycle

lifting123

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
22 years old, have done one cycle before which was sust(750 a week)
190 lbs 5'10 at about 17% bf(got a little higher than I wanted to during my bulk)
Planning on running tren ace at 45 mg a day while injecting every day and sustanon at 500mg 3x a week. I have Adex on hand. this will be my first cutting cycle and I've been doing quite a bit of research and I put together this diet, if you could help me out and critique what you think could be better it'd really help me out lol.

A lot of Tren to start running if this is your first time on it. You're pretty young to run that must test & tren without doing permanent damage. Best of luck to you bud

Waaaaay too much half those doses and dial in your diet and training I mean REALLY study that shit. Your only 22 and already pushing the doses, and your bf is high. You will thank me later.

Pop quiz time!!! Now students, when we run test what else do we need?? An AI ,yes very good, now, when we run tren, what do we need?? Anyone??

Caber &/or prami

Exactly, and wtf 500 test 3x a week?? 1500 on your 2nd cycle???! Lower that, a lot, try 250 twice a week, you can leave the tren where it is. Maybe lower it to 30 a day. It's your first tren run, take it easy, you can't become Mr O in one cycle. And what about your post cycle? Nolva, clomid, any hcg while you're on cycle? Tren shuts you down hard bro, And it feels like absolute shit.

But, in all honesty, drop the tren, get some clen if you want to cut, just test, AI, clen, hcg so your balls stay ready, then nolva, clomid, and bam, complete cycle. All mixed in with some hard work and dedication, I bet you'll be cut as fuck come summer. Simple, yet effective.

Back