• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Found my First Cycle Log 1989.....+ 40lbs, check it out.

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1 bottle of 10cc 200mg test cypinate and 10 vials of 200mg deca, no ai and no pct back then. Age 21. 8 weeks = +40lbs

Attachments

• DSC08023.JPG
    DSC08023.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC08024.JPG
    DSC08024.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 41
Lol.... Sorry ket me make sure i understand fully... You too 1 bottle of cyp and ten bottles of deca in eight week? Lol if this is so i got to say u r fukin maniac!!! Nice gains though!!!!

I take it they didn't have iron mag forums back then?

Could you imagine they beating you would get posting that cycle plan!

How is your system now? Are you on trt? Do you regret it?

Did a similar cycle around 15+yrs ago . Haha, yea like Bobcat said we'd be ran off the forum now. Nothing but bro science back then. Where you find that with your highs school yearbook?

dont feel bad man, i ran superdrol with no ai and no pct back in the early 2000's when it was still legal. im just glad i knew to stop taking it when it stopped working (i was completely shut down), where some of my buddies just started taking more. one of those dudes got all jaundiced and eventually had to have a liver transplant.

dont know why i said 90's.

Last edited:
Lol.... Sorry ket me make sure i understand fully... You too 1 bottle of cyp and ten bottles of deca in eight week? Lol if this is so i got to say u r fukin maniac!!! Nice gains though!!!!

pretty positive he meant ONE 10cc vial of test and TEN single dose amps of deca.

Back