• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar vs Epistane/Havoc

HammerStrength902

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have ran both of these products in the past. I love both. But I would like to pick ONE for a cutting cycle (stacked with Prop of course). Var is significantly more money, roughly $300 for 6 weeks compared to $42 with Epistane/Havoc.

For a simple cutting cycle, which would you do, and why? Do you really think Anavar is worth the extra $240? Thats a HUGE chunk to pay for what may be similar results in the end. My goal is to go from 9-10% body fat to 5-6% across a 10 week cycle. My diet and training will be 100% on point so that is not an issue.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hey man
Here's my take on the differences

Epistane (45-60mg/day):
Slightly better mass builder
Decent Strength
Decent AI (Will help give you the dry look)

Anavar (100mg/day):
Slightly better fat burner - studies suggest you'll keep more of the fat off too
Might be slightly better for strength, but not much.
Doesn't aromatise - you won't look as dry as epistane, but your joints will probably feel better because it doesn't double as an AI
Easier on liver

For me - unless you get fat real easy, it wouldn't be worth it but since your wanting to do a 10 week cycle, maybe do the first 5 with Epistane, and the last 5 with anavar. Some guys seem to feel like they respond better by rotating compounds anyway.

Thanks for the reply!

I think I should update by saying I meant a 10 weeks cycle of prop, with a 6 week back end of havoc or var. Sorry about the confusion.

If it were my money, I'd probaby run epistane then at ~45mg/day for the last six weeks.

I concur. Save your money, use the Epistane.

If we're being 100% honest with ourselves... most of the Anavar out there these days is either fake, underdosed, or has poor purity (queue up the sources and reps screaming "but ours is great"). Once upon a time 40-50mg's per day of Anavar was giving great results. Nowadays, guys are taking twice that amount... assuming accurate dosing all around.

Take McD's advice.

I concur. Save your money, use the Epistane.

If we're being 100% honest with ourselves... most of the Anavar out there these days is either fake, underdosed, or has poor purity (queue up the sources and reps screaming "but ours is great"). Once upon a time 40-50mg's per day of Anavar was giving great results. Nowadays, guys are taking twice that amount... assuming accurate dosing all around.

Take McD's advice.
60 mg of medlab anavar is great 80 feels like 100. Everything is guaranteed 100%moneyback. Check out our prices extremely cheap right now! And we are running a sale. Get 200 free. Check it out. And you will notice the var much faster than epistane/havoc. Also, the pumps from the var are sick. With are var , no need to go above 80. The pumps become to much. One set you feel like you've just did 3 or 4. Anyway you go have fun. And 10 weeks of var is perfect. Start off at 60 ed! If you wanna bump it , you can. You probable won't have to! !

I will stick with Anavar.... I have Chronic Lyme disease for at least 7 yrs now.
It keeps me going @ 25mg Twice daily.. 27 yrs I. The gym ..I'm 42.
Since last week dropping my diet down To 75% of bulking diet.. I went from 270 to 261.I love Var..already lean ..now even leaner.
Paxton Var is working

Epi is a good value but you may consider winny. Its very similar to var with a lower cost.

IML Gear Cream!
60 mg of medlab anavar is great 80 feels like 100. Everything is guaranteed 100%moneyback. Check out our prices extremely cheap right now! And we are running a sale. Get 200 free. Check it out. And you will notice the var much faster than epistane/havoc. Also, the pumps from the var are sick. With are var , no need to go above 80. The pumps become to much. One set you feel like you've just did 3 or 4. Anyway you go have fun. And 10 weeks of var is perfect. Start off at 60 ed! If you wanna bump it , you can. You probable won't have to! !
I've got all my medlab gear for my current cycle. No Var this year. Maybe never again. I just don't trust it anymore. It's not that I don't trust Medlab (I will have bloods in my log before long), it's that there have just been so many powder source issues with Var over the past decade. Maybe things are improving, I have been away from the game for a long time. But years ago (decades), these doses of Var guys are commonly running were unheard of. That was my only real point there, not to slight any particular lab. You know I've been happy with MedLab so far.

I've got all my medlab gear for my current cycle. No Var this year. Maybe never again. I just don't trust it anymore. It's not that I don't trust Medlab (I will have bloods in my log before long), it's that there have just been so many powder source issues with Var over the past decade. Maybe things are improving, I have been away from the game for a long time. But years ago (decades), these doses of Var guys are commonly running were unheard of. That was my only real point there, not to slight any particular lab. You know I've been happy with MedLab so far.
train wreck. I understand just what you are saying! And 60 mg of our var is seriously on point. It's all about trust and piece of mind. I won't deal with a shop if one thing is great and but other things are whack! That not good business and not the type of reputation I want to be associated with. I've never experienced anything like this. I'm gonna shoot ya a pm. Be on the look out! Gonna see what I can do.

- - - Updated - - -

train wreck. I understand just what you are saying! And 60 mg of our var is seriously on point. It's all about trust and piece of mind. I won't deal with a shop if one thing is great and but other things are whack! That not good business and not the type of reputation I want to be associated with. I've never experienced anything like this. I'm gonna shoot ya a pm. Be on the look out! Gonna see what I can do.

Without sounding too spammy here, I made a thread recently where I ran labmax testing on PSL's anavar. If you read my description and testing process it will tell you how the test proves authenticity and accurate dosing of the product. Feel free to have a look if you'd like.---> http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...lone-prop-(masteron)-LABMAX-TEST-RESULTS-GTG!
That is encouraging. Hopefully, this is a sign that things are improving with UGL's (in general).

I thought doing a test of this sort would be a good idea. We've been getting a lot of inquiries about our Anavar, particularly from women, or men wanting to get some for their ladies. In this case you want to be 100% sure you're getting the real thing because getting the wrong compound, faked as Anavar can be particularly harmful for a women. I took it upon myself to purchase a home steroid test kit. I thought it was well worth the money and effort to be able to provide hard evidence so customers can have peace of mind.

I thought doing a test of this sort would be a good idea. We've been getting a lot of inquiries about our Anavar, particularly from women, or men wanting to get some for their ladies. In this case you want to be 100% sure you're getting the real thing because getting the wrong compound, faked as Anavar can be particularly harmful for a women. I took it upon myself to purchase a home steroid test kit. I thought it was well worth the money and effort to be able to provide hard evidence so customers can have peace of mind.

I agree. Same with Primo. I remember not too awful long ago, it was found that a lot of the primo out there was really low dosed test. I felt terrible for all of the females that might have ended up with some of that fake Primo. So irresponsible for people to do that.

We should really take this away from this thread if it needs to be discussed further. I think I've taken us far off-topic. Sorry, RJ.

Sorry OP. Got carried away!

**TrenWreck feel free to PM me if you have anything further you'd like to discuss brother.

Back