• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wow, Seattle.....

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone watching this game. Damn, my hometown team is just crushing this second quarter.

that Seattle D is tough! i remember making fun of Seattle in the past - now here they are handling one of the NFL's most exciting offense...shit, i almost don't wanna get off the couch...gotta go lift though!

that Seattle D is tough! i remember making fun of Seattle in the past - now here they are handling one of the NFL's most exciting offense...shit, i almost don't wanna get off the couch...gotta go lift though!

haha, me too. I'm gonna wait and then go after the game.

nice 2-pt conversion...was thinking they'd go 'slant route' too

used to Madden a lot sum years ago - put my bro in law into retirement w/ same play.

gotta time it perfectly- get off the couch & run to the gym---they got tv's in there & they're just rt across the street

RGIII gettin' eaten up..i like the dude tho - not too many humble guys like him in the nfl

the way they handled the 9'ers --it wouldn't surprise me if they pulled off a SuperBowl win

Last edited:
Back