• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Going to run my second cycle, thoughts?

JMB1911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
41 years old, on TRT.

Did one cycle of test c only at 600MG a week, then went back to my TRT dose of course.

My E2 got high the first go around, got the aromisan late and it also may have been under-dosed, but at this point doesn't matter.

I am 6 foot 3 215 pounds, I train more for strength but also add on some higher rep stuff for hypertrophy.

Looking to add size and strength this time as well, and would like to add only ONE compound to another cycle of test c.

I am thinking one of these three options, with an Ai of course that hopefully works this time.

A. Test C 600MG a week 12-14 weeks with a 4 week dbol kickstart at 25-50MG a day depending on how it goes

B. Test C 600MG a week 12-14 weeks with Proviron at 50-100MG a day depending on how it goes

C. Test C 12-14 weeks, 600MG a week and Deca at 400MG a week for 12-14 weeks as well.

Any input is great, thank you

I would go for option A. I also like anavar too.. wont add a tremendous amount of size, but its a solid compound.

It also isn't a bad option to run test only your first few cycles. Maybe some prop to kick it off (unless you're set on adding a compound)

How were your results from your first cycle?

Last edited:
Option A for for size and strength. Not a real big fan of proviron yet but im sure some guys will recommend that too.

I like A, and split your DBol 25mg/twice a day. Might look into a liver support also, DBol is nasty on ur liver.

I would go for option A. I also like anavar too.. wont add a tremendous amount of size, but its a solid compound.

It also isn't a bad option to run test only your first few cycles. Maybe some prop to kick it off (unless you're set on adding a compound)

How were your results from your first cycle?

Results were pretty good, my E2 got up towards the end and kinda slowed things down.

Worst part is I got some nasty respiratory bug right when I came off....didn't work out or eat worth a crap for 5 weeks. Lost everything.

I am not dead set on running another compound, but I really think I want to.

Thx

I love deca so option 3 is my recomendation.

Back