• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood work question

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was going to get blood work done before I started my cycle to check all the important stuff make sure I'm healthy. Liver values cholesterol you know that stuff. Then I was thinking if I'm doing that I might as well do the testing protical for test too to make sure my test is good before wasting 4 months on bunk gear. So I want to test the important stuff and then also have the hormone panel. Can someone please point me in the righ direction of a lab that offers all that for a good price. Sure appreciate it and will post my results

just go to your doctor for a yearly physical they will do a full panel ask to include testosterone level test because you lack a sex drive and if you have insurence its usally all free

You might check out labcorp their pretty affordable and offer a variety of testing.

If you do the hormone panel for males at privatemdlabs or labsmd it's going to run you about $175 for everything: PSA, IGF, lipids, thyroid, then all the common stuff, test, e2, CBC etc. it's a good idea to use that as your baseline BEFORE you run any gears, then run the standard hormone panel for women to check your gear which is $55-75 depending on which one you choose and coupon codes, then after your pct you can get the big one again if you REALLY want to know if everything is back to normal.

Does privatemdlabs test over 1500 ? Last time I used them I got the female panel I new it capped at 1500. Was just curious if the male panel tested over 1500

Saw a sticky by RAINier . Labsmd has 2 female panels one being 10.00 more that goes above 1500. By the way its in the Lab testing section if anyone wants the details.

Does privatemdlabs test over 1500 ? Last time I used them I got the female panel I new it capped at 1500. Was just curious if the male panel tested over 1500
I think that depends on how the lab tests it where you live. I use privatemedlabs and labcorp is the office that draws my samples. I get me results over 1500. but some others here get capped. I guess you could call the local labs first and ask before ordering

Yea I use labcorp also I emailed privatemd to see if its on there end or labcorp end on testing over 1500. Haven't Hurd anything back from them yet

I know labsmd does not cap >1500. Not sure about private labs.

Yea I use labcorp also I emailed privatemd to see if its on there end or labcorp end on testing over 1500. Haven't Hurd anything back from them yet
labcorp will then be the one perfoming the labs then. the contact info should be at the bottom of your results

IML Gear Cream!
Ok I just got off the phone with privatemd she said they have recently created a test because of everyone wanting test above 1500. Its called hormone panel f-t free and total lc-ms-ms this one doest cap and its $100

Be aware that if you are actually running protocol, you can still use a capped score below 1500. If it comes back over your gear is way overdosed which isn't generally the problem. You just have to run the 300/wk instead of 600

Ok I just got off the phone with privatemd she said they have recently created a test because of everyone wanting test above 1500. Its called hormone panel f-t free and total lc-ms-ms this one doest cap and its $100

Interesting. Still a bad deal compared to LabsMD though. The new hormone panel is $100, with 15% off coupon it'll be $85. LabsMD has exactly the same thing for $73 without coupon (none available anyway).

Privatemdlabs has always had an LC/MS/MS option. It was just an expensive add-on, not available in any of the cheaper panels.

Actually, I'm mistook. The new privatemdlabs panel also has free T, which the labsmd panel doesn't. That may well be worth the extra $12 for most of us...

Hey Johnjohn since you discovered the new panel, go add it to the sticky in Lab Testing for posterity. :)

Lol if I new how I would

Just add on to the sticky discussion at the end.

I'm actually pretty excited about this new find... I need fresh bloods this week and $12 for free T is pretty cool. Looks like I'm jumping ship back to Labcorp for most of my bloodwork.

Back