• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Shut down ?

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I ran out of oils 4 weeks ago . I have a bunch of d-bol and just trying to cruise with it short term . I feel shut down all the sudden . Am I shut down ? Thanks , Rider.

Dbol will shut you down and if you aren't adding test you will need to add test or pct.

Dbol is a testosterone it will keep you a float but you will need to take it up to 3 times a day

If you were running oils 4 weeks ago you were already shut down. Now your shit is all crashed and just running off dbol. Why not pct instead of cruising on dbol. I would never cruise on dbol and kill my liver like that either if you do be sure and do some liver support. Im no expert just my two cents.

Hey guys, I ran out of oils 4 weeks ago . I have a bunch of d-bol and just trying to cruise with it short term . I feel shut down all the sudden . Am I shut down ? Thanks , Rider.

Not being a dick, but there is no excuse to have run out of oils outside of your gf or wife throwing your shit out.

Failure to plan, is really planning to fail.

You have to have all your gear, ancillaries, AI and PCT all on hand when starting...IMO.

Thanks guys, just a waiting game is all. I could pct but I cruise cause I'm old and broken. Ha ha
yep, I feel shut down.

You could always get labs done and see exactly whats going on. Its cheap then you will know.

Time to pct or get on prescribed trt

Back