• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best brand of gear

Weezy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all I am trying to find a legit manufacturer of gear. I saw pharmacom is a vendor on this site. How are the products, discretion in packaging, etc. Prices seem ok to me so far

Well hello there :)
i would recommend that you introduce yourself then take some ine to read the rules and stickies. There are many sponsors and all have a sub forum where you can find all the info you need.. Please start with the rules.., welcome to the community 😃

Welcome. Hit their sub forum and read a little. You'll find what your looking for

Welcome. You have to do your own research though man. There are a lot of salesmen on here that will tell you their gear is the best. Only way for you to know for sure is to look at their reviews, see if anyone has done labs, and do your own google search to see what others have to say about their experiences.

Research for yourself brother. There is nothing more valuable than that. Any answer that says otherwise should be taken with a grain of salt.

Well I have been researching. I am taking 900mg test-c and 300 deca a week now.thinking of trying tren but not sure if I want to try tren ace or tren enan. I want a long lasting, once a week application so I think the tren enan is the way to go. The ace has to be taken more often. Is this correct?

Hello all I am trying to find a legit manufacturer of gear. I saw pharmacom is a vendor on this site. How are the products, discretion in packaging, etc. Prices seem ok to me so far

Hello Officer.

Well I have been researching. I am taking 900mg test-c and 300 deca a week now.thinking of trying tren but not sure if I want to try tren ace or tren enan. I want a long lasting, once a week application so I think the tren enan is the way to go. The ace has to be taken more often. Is this correct?

Yep, more frequent injections. Some prefer ED or EOD. BUT keep in mind, once the Tren - E hits and if the sides are wack as fuck for you, you're stuck with it in your system for a few weeks vs. the Tren - A which will clear your system in days..

Not an officer dude. How do you percieve such a thing when their logo and link are on the site. Smh. I am new to this and the people I have been getting from are shady. This isn't third cycle and lack the local people to talk to so here I am

IML Gear Cream!
Not an officer dude. How do you percieve such a thing when their logo and link are on the site. Smh. I am new to this and the people I have been getting from are shady. This isn't third cycle and lack the local people to talk to so here I am

Hi everyone, I am new here and looking to buy steroids. Are these guys any good? LOL

Bro...do some research for a hot minute and look around. Then you would have no need to ask questions like that...

Hi everyone, I am new here and looking to buy steroids. Are these guys any good? LOL

Bro...do some research for a hot minute and look around. Then you would have no need to ask questions like that...
preach it !:eek:

I think I looked around the site for about a week reading everything and then joined, introduced myself and kept reading. The literally went through every sub forum. Was going to make a buy right away and backed off. Enjoy the board and learn as much as you can. Once your name is seen more everyone will be welcoming. There are a lot of people that come on post up what your first post was and then we never see them again. makes everyone think twice about it when we see that post again.

The lab testing section of the forum will tell you what your wanting to know.

Just take your time.....do more research....dont jump into anything too quickly. Like the other member said....get to know the community.

Welcome aboard get to no everyone read the rules and new member stickies. Everyone will bust your balls to start. Like rballdan said people come in go after first post. Once you get to no some people reach out to some of the vets on the board. Lots of knowledge here 👍

Thanks. I understand what yall are saying. Good to find some folks I can talk to. Have questions at times that I can't get answered

Thanks. I understand what yall are saying. Good to find some folks I can talk to. Have questions at times that I can't get answered

You will really get some good information from doing lots of reading....I think alot of people are impatient and look for the fast way about things. There are ALOT of good people here than can help tremendously, but it's easy to pick up on people who haven't done their homework first. Once you have, and(and people can tell) you'll get all the help and advice you'll need. Like the old saying goes, "there is no excuse for laziness." Welcome aboard, read and learn!

Get Shredded!
I really like this place. I started thinking about running some gear last spring, and I happened on this site first and it has been great. Keep reading, you'll figure it out. I came on here not knowing anything about AAS at all, other than I have been on TRT for a couple years.

There are a ton of guys I trust here, after a while you can just tell.

Pharmacom is easily my favorite gear, I must say. The orals are the best I have ever tried, and I have yet to get any PIP from their gear.

Back