• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Night of no sleep & pissing all over myself

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In my previous thread Bwh998 linked me to a reedit subgroup or something with a ton of fat people hate. I always thought reedit was a site for like wild my little pony fan fiction sex stories but after spending way too much damn time reading through endless pages of hilarious shit I stumbled upon this beauty http://justshitlordpics.tumblr.com
I've decided I'm now a shitlord.
Are you?
Discuss...

This is great.

huge healthy cock when erect
We’ll need to verify this. Where’s /u/Patriarchyinspector when you need xyr?

Lolz

What's the /r/ shit mean? Lol and I'm dying like the fatpeoplehate, obeast, hamplanet, raping by smiling, I learned so much new shit today I secluded myself on my laptop at work and just read this shit laughing my ass off all day.

The whole office thought I was stoned lol

I didn't hate fat people until I had to work around one. The weakest, crybaby bitch you have ever met. Guy seriously cries if he has to walk more than 20 feet and is literally incapable of doing even light lifting. Of course he always talks about how tough he is and we all laugh in his face and call him a pussy. Or lard fits. Or c-cup, he has some serious bitch tits. I guess that guy made me a shitlord. He is my motivation to train hard every day.

Back