• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advice on Test 400

Wayos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am currently running test 400 - 100mg Cyp, 100mg Decanate, 75mg prop, 100mg Phenylprop, 25mg suspension. Now I am right over 5 weeks into the cycle and I think I may be starting to feel the effects of the long esters, but I am not sure. At first I thought it was bunk gear so it was replaced with a test prop phenylprop blend which I pinned last week - (my original plan was to quit the 400 and start the prop blend instead) right before I felt the increased strength, size, and pumps coming on. Could it be that the prop is giving me the "kick in" or do you guys think it could be the deca and Cyp kicking in?

Edit: Have been pinning e3d 800mg week.

Should I just run the prop blend and drop the 400? Sorry if I am all over the place, I am typing this from a phone.

Last edited:
The original t400 had prop and phenyl prop so i would assume that it's the new t200 that is giving you this feeling .. I suggest you stick with it and stop the 400.. Just my opinion :)

The original t400 had prop and phenyl prop so i would assume that it's the new t200 that is giving you this feeling .. I suggest you stick with it and stop the 400.. Just my opinion :)

Thanks Mansir! What do you recommend dosage wise? 1ML mwf?

100 Phenylprop 75 Prop 25 Suspension

Back