• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Blood Pressure Spike

Romeburning

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My blood pressure during a cycle is usually around 130/80 - 145/90 depending on caffeine and such, a little on the high side but I monitor it and try to keep it in that range. Well I went out Saturday night and drank like a fucking sailor who's been at sea for 6 months and yesterday and today my blood pressure is reading 164/94 range. What the hell, I thought alcohol thinned blood, but anyways, what do I do, doctor visit, give it a couple of days to come back down?

I don't suppose there is anything domestic I can just order blood pressure medicine without a prescription?

Alcohol dehydrates the f*** out of you! Drink some water hydrate and go give blood in a couple days if you have not recently.

Alcohol thins your blood and dilates your vessels, but only when it's in your system. Once it's gone you're left with a slew of bp raising side effects; dehydration which thickens your blood, water retention which puts extra pressure on the blood vessels, lack of quality sleep, etc...those are just a few after effects of alcohol. I'm not surprised your BP is elevated man. Give it another day and drink lots of fluids, take an aspirin, and get some rest, retest tomorrow upon waking.

Yes alcohol does thin blood so to speak but it also causes bp issues from a cholesterol stand point. yeast and other ingredients found in beer and whatever you use for a mix with cocktails are also usually high in sodium and sugar. Not to mention alcohol dehydrates the body which will also cause a bp spike. So in other words, a night of drinking like a sailor will cause bp issues. Give it a day or two of drinking lots of water and you'll see you bp regulate.

My blood pressure during a cycle is usually around 130/80 - 145/90 depending on caffeine and such, a little on the high side but I monitor it and try to keep it in that range. Well I went out Saturday night and drank like a fucking sailor who's been at sea for 6 months and yesterday and today my blood pressure is reading 164/94 range. What the hell, I thought alcohol thinned blood, but anyways, what do I do, doctor visit, give it a couple of days to come back down?

I don't suppose there is anything domestic I can just order blood pressure medicine without a prescription?

I'd see my doctor for BP meds, wouldn't bank on India and the other generic med companies online when it comes to certain things.
As for your blood pressure, alcohol will act as a diuretic and the dehydration will send your BP climbing. Grab a v8, get the electrolytes back in and keep water in-take high and check your BP over the next two days.

Back