• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Paxton pharma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steo

Steo
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys, I'm new to this forum but not new to the game we love! I want to leave some feedback on a product called TNE from PAX. This stuff is pure awesomeness in a bottle and I would highly recommend trying this. I used it 1hr before my workout at 100mg dose. Well I just had my best workout ever and my strength was through the roof. I would probably use it on muscles that are hard to work to help with proportion. Anyway I just thought I would mention that and to tell you that Paxton pharmaceuticals is as professional as they come. They are my new lab! Give them a try and you will see for yourself. ( I am not affiliated with Pax in any way, I'm just a guy looking for the next best thing. Well I found with Paxton. )

I'm not allowed to leave a review?

You can leave a review, but seeing how it's your first post how do we know your real? Maybe someone associated with Paxton just started a new account and is leaving good reviews to help themselves out. You know how many accounts are made only to trash or talk up a source? It's nothing against you or Paxton but you've got to have some time and posts in before you get discounted as a troll or gimmick account

Plus you probably should of put this in the Source Checking and Discussion section.

And yes, read what SoCal linked

You can leave a review, but seeing how it's your first post how do we know your real? Maybe someone associated with Paxton just started a new account and is leaving good reviews to help themselves out. You know how many accounts are made only to trash or talk up a source? It's nothing against you or Paxton but you've got to have some time and posts in before you get discounted as a troll or gimmick account

Plus you probably should of put this in the Source Checking and Discussion section.

And yes, read what SoCal linked

This. Plus the fact that your whole review was written like a sales pitch.

I'm not going to ban you but I am going to lock the thread

please read the rules of the board
thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back