• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Medlab cyp 300 protocol results

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ran Heavy's protocol for 300mg/wk on medlab's cyp300. It was a really fast turn around since I had been running protocol for another lab for the 5 weeks prior to pinning the medlab gear which came back passing. Feel free to look at the protocol instructions in the stickies section for an explanation of this. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...W-TO-TEST-Testosterone-Cypionate-or-Enanthate

Full thread and review is in Medlab's subforum http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/36675-Protocol

I didn't bother posting page 2 but E2 was 80.

Passing score = 1206-1484
My score = 1293
E2 = 80

Medlab's testC 300 passed. Also I can't say it enough, the gear is SUPER thin. Really nice stuff here. Very happy to have this in my box!

33wuywx.jpg

why the protocol doesn't allow AI's? I couldn't run any protocol without growing some nice boobs

I cut them for the last 10 daysish.
Normally I run at least the last 7 days without an AI, but until after this test it had been a month or so. I don't get gyno, but I can feel the E2 being high at times.

Medlab and i can't thank damgar enough for doing this protocol for us. We appreciate all the time and effort you took to do this.
Thanks again.

Yea Damgar the man when it comes to this stuff ....Its great to have a trusted guy who is always willing to do this for us members

Bumping this thread and another of my recent protocol results because people are asking about gear. I refuse to give recommendations anymore, but I will post my lab results.

IML Gear Cream!
Any way you slice it. The lab work speaks for itself. But even if there was no lab work.your word is good enough for me. Know matter who it is for!!! You can take that to the bank.

Any way you slice it. The lab work speaks for itself. But even if there was no lab work.your word is good enough for me. Know matter who it is for!!! You can take that to the bank.
I appreciate that. It's nothing against any lab, it's people. They ask for a recommendation, and you give them one, then there is a delay, or some kind of bump that doesn't even seem like a big deal to me and they get pissy because they have a problem with the carrier or the solvent or high dose gear gives them pip or the dog shit on the carpet lol. So I post labs and my thoughts and everyone can make their own decisions and do their own homework. I'm sure as a rep you see it all the time, but I got sick of pm's "I ordered from lab abc because you said they were good, and it's been 2 days and I don't have me pack" like wtf am I gonna do?! Lmfao.

I appreciate that. It's nothing against any lab, it's people. They ask for a recommendation, and you give them one, then there is a delay, or some kind of bump that doesn't even seem like a big deal to me and they get pissy because they have a problem with the carrier or the solvent or high dose gear gives them pip or the dog shit on the carpet lol. So I post labs and my thoughts and everyone can make their own decisions and do their own homework. I'm sure as a rep you see it all the time, but I got sick of pm's "I ordered from lab abc because you said they were good, and it's been 2 days and I don't have me pack" like wtf am I gonna do?! Lmfao.

Send them to WP. Good gear, but takes time to receive.

(Not a knock, just statement of fact)

Last edited:
I've been lucky enough to have been recommended some great labs. I've used 3!! 3 that's it. And even with the best ,sometimes shit happens. I feel like as long as I'm in communication with them ,or the rep. I'm in good hands. So, I feel like that's what I'm here for . (Peace of mind!!!!) I hope I can give that to some people. I don't ship the product, or pack the product or deliver the product. But what I can try to do is make sure your order was received, make sure it was delivered, find out when, so we have some idea of delivery time. And then stay in constant communication with both the customer and the lab until the pack has arrived. Then I make sure both parties are aware of this. I try to make sure everyone is more than satisfied.

Send them to WP. Good gear, but takes time to receive.

(Not a knock, just statement of fact)
Perfect example. I've had great success with him and now people are crawling out of their skin. My experience was that if there was a delay I wound up with great gear in the end and I don't wait til I need things to order them so not the end of the world. Lol.

I've been lucky enough to have been recommended some great labs. I've used 3!! 3 that's it. And even with the best ,sometimes shit happens. I feel like as long as I'm in communication with them ,or the rep. I'm in good hands. So, I feel like that's what I'm here for . (Peace of mind!!!!) I hope I can give that to some people. I don't ship the product, or pack the product or deliver the product. But what I can try to do is make sure your order was received, make sure it was delivered, find out when, so we have some idea of delivery time. And then stay in constant communication with both the customer and the lab until the pack has arrived. Then I make sure both parties are aware of this. I try to make sure everyone is more than satisfied.
Exactly what a good rep does. We've worked together and it was a good experience. As just a regular member I don't have that ability so I just post labs and call bullshit when I see it and of things went well I say so. I'm lucky enough that I have used a ton of sponsors, only had two issues that I got fucked on, and of all the gear in my stash I either have labs proving it's legit, or I have other people's logs or labs. Only my Var and drol are untested.

Back