• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testosterone/wellness boosters

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my pops has lifted his whole life never juiced is into his 50s still in great shape for the most part. He's weighing in at about 220 15-16% bf good frame can bench and squat in the 300s but obv age is taking it's toll on him, so guys I want a list of your go too supplements for boosting testosterone, helping joints and getting that overall feeling of well being. Any help here would be greatly appricated,

TRT for test, seriously. If not that maybe some DAA and high doses of tribulus. Animal Flex for joints and a solid vitamin pack. GNC actually had a decent older guy pack. Don't pay outrageous prices though. Wait for a markdown and stock up

We just got the vita packs from gnc today I'm trying to talk him
Into trt but he doesn't wana do it for whatever reason I'll
Just keep pushing him
To do it lol he saw my m1t out one day and took a bunch of it and was doing 1 cap ed 7,5 mg pre workout and we had been lifting together at the time and at 54 yrs old after 3 weeks went up 15
Lbs added literally 50 lbs on all his major lifts and lost an unreal ammount of body fat lol I was asking him
If he started juicing after he told me he took some of my m1t when I was over it became very clear what was going on lol. He doesn't need anything like that just something to get some of the old vigor bavk ya know I mean he's like 56 now and can easily pass for late thirties early 40s and without a doubt looks better then most of the old boys at the gym that juice shit even better then some 20-30 year olds that juice lol. My whole family has amazing genetics but again looking into something that can boost test and recovery n such to give that vigor back. I'll keep pushing trt on
Him but he's as stubborn
As me lol

Back