• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best e2 number

jeeptree2112

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
my thread with labs went dormant so asking here, what is the ideal E2 # while on cycle??
this is mine....

Estradiol
Estradiol 9.6 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01Roche ECLIA methodology

(Test C 500 ew--adex .5 eod)

within normal range of testing is ideal.

- - - Updated - - -

urs looks to be on the very low end of normal.. how is sex drive?

It won't be if it goes lower........

LowT

Anywhere within lab range is good, but I think ideal will be very personal. If you start to get"dry" joints or aches and lose sex drive its too low. For me I seem to feel best around 20.

As my health has improved with my vast supplement regiment I have found on the same dos of test and adex my E numbers were dropping. Originally above 30 on 1mg adex a week, now down under 10 on the same dose.

Anywhere within lab range is good, but I think ideal will be very personal. If you start to get"dry" joints or aches and lose sex drive its too low. For me I seem to feel best around 20.

As my health has improved with my vast supplement regiment I have found on the same dos of test and adex my E numbers were dropping. Originally above 30 on 1mg adex a week, now down under 10 on the same dose.

Great info right there. Ty.

IML Gear Cream!
What's my best approach
I have .5mg ADEX in powder in capsules. So. Should I just take .5 e4d rather than eod
OR spill the powder out and separate .25mg and maintain eod? Next go round I'm going liquid IMR so to tune it in precisely.
Opinions?

What's my best approach
I have .5mg ADEX in powder in capsules. So. Should I just take .5 e4d rather than eod
OR spill the powder out and separate .25mg and maintain eod? Next go round I'm going liquid IMR so to tune it in precisely.
Opinions?

What does your dose schedule look like for your gear? (Maybe a link to your origional thread)..

What's my best approach
Opinions?

I wouldnt goto the trouble of splitting caps. If your doing .5mg eod now I would just do .5mg e3d. See how ya feel and what next round of labs say. Then decide if you feel good there or want to try .5mg e4d. Thats how I would play it anyway.

I wouldnt goto the trouble of splitting caps. If your doing .5mg eod now I would just do .5mg e3d. See how ya feel and what next round of labs say. Then decide if you feel good there or want to try .5mg e4d. Thats how I would play it anyway.

yeah I like that idea...I took March 15th off work so I can fast and get to the lab first thing in the am. Reevaluate then e3d is my plan Thanks Zy

Just briefly browsed through the first link...I was wanting to know how you actually dose the 500mgs/week... 2, 3, 4 pins,,etc???

Im gonna guess that it's 250mg twice a week...if this is how you pin, then take .5mg of the Adex 24hrs after your injection..so if you pin Monday and Thursday take the Adex Tuesday and Friday... dropping this AI back to 1mg week is a wise decision..you'll probly feel all around better if you get your E2 up some more..

Just briefly browsed through the first link...I was wanting to know how you actually dose the 500mgs/week... 2, 3, 4 pins,,etc???

Im gonna guess that it's 250mg twice a week...if this is how you pin, then take .5mg of the Adex 24hrs after your injection..so if you pin Monday and Thursday take the Adex Tuesday and Friday... dropping this AI back to 1mg week is a wise decision..you'll probly feel all around better if you get your E2 up some more..

Yes 250 sun+wed. I've had a few others say the same thing since T peaks at 48 and adex at 24 that 's a good plan......still follows e3d in a sense too, plus that easier to remember
Thx Jester

Back