• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lat injections

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im considering doing lat injects in my upcoming run . I've never injected anyplace other then shoulders and glutes for 20 years . Is anybody doing this ? What size pinz are ya using ? Any info or suggestions or advise would be appreciate

Ive grown fond of lat injections. Its awkward at first but ive had no pip to speak of. Slins and 25 gauge pinz work fine for me.

You should look into ventro gluteal as well. Holds alot of oil and is very forgiving.

What length ?

Anybody else do this ? And what length pinz ?

Never did lats yet because i think its a spot that you would need someone to inject it for you. I would think a 1 inch or 1 1/4 would be appropriate

Never did lats yet because i think its a spot that you would need someone to inject it for you. I would think a 1 inch or 1 1/4 would be appropriate

OUCH !!!!!! LOL I was thinking 5/8 . 1 Inch in the lat is scary

You should try chest Murf... a couple of inches above nipple .

Lats are scary for me..i cant see shit back there

You should try chest Murf... a couple of inches above nipple .

Lats are scary for me..i cant see shit back there

So many years on gear and have only done delts and glutes ....What size in the chest bro ?

Murf i posted a good lat injection vid here somewhere. Let me try to find it again. But 1" is fine

Kool Ty

IML Gear Cream!
So many years on gear and have only done delts and glutes ....What size in the chest bro ?

I'm using 25g but it's only because it's the smallest gauge I have at home.basically zero pip,even with prop.for me also calves are a good place,you should try different spots and figure out which ones are the best for you.
uh,why not quads?

My calfs take well to the oil but my biceps Don't.My favorite spots are buttucks 2nd legs 3rd delts 4th ventroglute and 5th calfs...

Lats? Rap told me about this and all I gotta say is you all are fucking nuts.

Fuck bro that was the worst technique for injecting Ive ever seen ...He pushed it so slow threw his skin . I shoot it like a dart into the skin . That looked painful ....I get the idea tho thanks Rapt

I use 1" 25g on chest. No pip on 1.5cc's .
I started @ .5cc's

ill try to find a video for you...

5/8 or 1" work perfect on pec injections and for lats. Depending on the amount of oil will determine if a slin or 3cc syringe should be used. It's easy and pain free. Sometimes the pec can be a little discomforting but nothing painful. 1.5ml and below you won't feel anything. 3cc you'll get some discomfort.

Get Shredded!
With the pec injections, you don't go in the full inch right? I mean the muscle is right there so I'm figuring maybe a quater inch or all the way with the slin pin.

With the pec injections, you don't go in the full inch right? I mean the muscle is right there so I'm figuring maybe a quater inch or all the way with the slin pin.

You can but don't have to if you're fairly lean. I use a 5/8 for my pecs unless I don't have any left. Then I'm stuck with a 1.5". Your chest plate is quite a bit further down then most people think. Especially if you lift. You will never hit your heart, lungs or any other internal organ. I've been asked before if I'm scared of hitting something. I usually just laugh at them and tell them to read a book of the human anatomy then ask the question to themselves when they're done. It's impossible with the needles we use.

Back