• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Heavy Iron

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanna elaborate on why my private messages have been disabled here and at IMF ??? Really whats the fucking deal ?

I have an issue with an order and tried to PM Rapt and come to realize after trying like a fucking idiot for an hour to Pm him here and IMF the they are disabled .....Want to elaborate please or enable ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Have you tried deleting all your sent messages?

LOL yea it has nothing to do with that . Same time here and IMF they are disabled . It keeps saying empty folder so I emptied bout 150 from each here and IMF and it keeps saying empty folder before sending more ..Took me a while to figure it out but now after wasting my time trying to fix . Its now very obvious what is goin om . There is def more to it then that . Games are being played here . Its a fucking joke

Im positive it has something to do with yesterdays drama . Now my character is being called into question as if Im gonna bash somebody's product . Iff thats the case why not just look into my PM's since said incident and see what I've told the few people who PM'd me . What privileges did the other party lose involved lose . Sick of this shit . Its being insinuated that I need to talk trash in private ? Nah I will tell the truth in fucking public . See post number 7 in the thread . Im as honest as they come and it infuriates me to have somebody question that . And I also care more about the community as a whole more then I do myself . Im not pushing products here . I have nothing to be gained or lost except my Reputation . If I had something to say in private TRUST ME I'd say it in public also

Theestone > Im over this shit today . Im goin about my business and find out the hard way that my PM's are disabled here and IMF ...What fucking melt dude ? Im trying to PM Rapt on an order issue . Melt ??? So let me know what I should do ? Just hope 1 day my PM's are enabled . Tried to PM The big guy HEAVY but I cant genius . Honestly bro you seem to want to give some advise here Then tell me what I shoulda did to handle my question with Rapt ? I'll wait patiently for your answer so as to not seem like Im melting smart guy

Last edited:
Wanna elaborate on why my private messages have been disabled here and at IMF ??? Really whats the fucking deal ?

I have an issue with an order and tried to PM Rapt and come to realize after trying like a fucking idiot for an hour to Pm him here and IMF the they are disabled .....Want to elaborate please or enable ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You should neg him....

Im positive it has something to do with yesterdays drama . Now my character is being called into question as if Im gonna bash somebody's product . Iff thats the case why not just look into my PM's since said incident and see what I've told the few people who PM'd me . What privileges did the other party lose involved lose . Sick of this shit . Its being insinuated that I need to talk trash in private ? Nah I will tell the truth in fucking public . See post number 7 in the thread . Im as honest as they come and it infuriates me to have somebody question that . And I also care more about the community as a whole more then I do myself . Im not pushing products here . I have nothing to be gained or lost except my Reputation . If I had something to say in private TRUST ME I'd say it in public also

Theestone > Im over this shit today . Im goin about my business and find out the hard way that my PM's are disabled here and IMF ...What fucking melt dude ? Im trying to PM Rapt on an order issue . Melt ??? So let me know what I should do ? Just hope 1 day my PM's are enabled . Tried to PM The big guy HEAVY but I cant genius . Honestly bro you seem to want to give some advise here Then tell me what I shoulda did to handle my question with Rapt ? I'll wait patiently for your answer so as to not seem like Im melting smart guy

Switch to the MFL contact email if you have an order issue you need to work out. That's what i would suggest. PM is not the *only* way you can handle it.

Stomping your feet around will probably not get your PM working any faster. Have you checked the forum settings to see if you can just re-enable it yourself? By melt I'm refering to your over the top posting in the last 24 hours. I get your pissed off. You've been on a tear, that is the melt im referencing, now this thread. Step back and breath a bit an let it roll off your back. If PM's have been disabled against your will, nothing you can do. The decision has been made.

IML Gear Cream!
Tried PMing you. Said full.

Like i said I emptied at least 150 from each IMF and here ...Coincidence ? Simultaneously happened to both at the exact same time you think ?

Homey... from a place of love and in the valentine's day spirit... stfu... let's laugh about this in a week.

Point taken ..And appreciated

ADIOS

i dont get on this site often but have been keeping up with this. murf seems to have gone about it pretty professional. he handled it probably better than I would have so ask yourself if you were in his position would you have?

Board Reps have larger PM boxes than Registered members so when you asked to be placed in the Registered member group the system automatically detects that you exceeded your storage of PM's if its more than the Registered group allows.

Empty your PM boxes on both sites and try again.

And please go get some pussy and some cold beers and log off for a few days.

Board Reps have larger PM boxes than Registered members so when you asked to be placed in the Registered member group the system automatically detects that you exceeded your storage of PM's if its more than the Registered group allows.

Empty your PM boxes on both sites and try again.

And please go get some pussy and some cold beers and log off for a few days.

That is advise Im going to take ..Thank you for explaining the Pm thing . Obviously makes perfect sense

I fucking love these guys here , You all watching and waiting like fucking vultures for the HUUUUGE MELT lmao . I would be doing same fucking thing . Im done with yesterdays news . Sorry to let you all down . My melt was pathetic and not worth the watching lol

Last edited:
It's not the size of the melt that counts, it's the thought that matters.

That is advise Im going to take ..Thank you for explaining the Pm thing . Obviously makes perfect sense

I fucking love these guys here , You all watching and waiting like fucking vultures for the HUUUUGE MELT lmao . I would be doing same fucking thing . Im done with yesterdays news . Sorry to let you all down . My melt was pathetic and not worth the watching lol

X2 on the pussy and beer murphyy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back