• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Can I lab test after blood donation??

Bigtoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im a month into cycle and bp was steady about 145 over 95 upon waking way to high for me. Gave blood yesterday now back to 120 over 80 this am. So im good with that but still want to run labs. How long after giving should I wait to get labs for test levels to steady back out or does donating really affect labs??

I'm not 100% but I don't think it should make that much of a difference for a lot of the things on the panel, but your hemoglobin, hemocrit etc will be lower since you donated recently. I wouldn't think it would effect testosterone or liver values etc.

It shouldn't matter much of at all. Active hormone doesn't last very long in the body, so what you are measuring is basically what is being freed from depot in a window of time.

I should have said 24-48 hours should be more than sufficient.

Last edited:
You are fine bro, I asked my endochronologist same thing last week during my appt. He knows I blast (by my body comp)
, I just don't tell him I do and he knows I am responsible with my cycles. I have never gone above 700 mg. a week total, I rely on training, clean eating, quality gear and lots of sleep.

I thought i would be gtg but thought better to ask then blow a few bucks on a pointless lab. Thanks

Back