• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

isotretinoin

I would say 20-30mg would be a good place to start. In my experience, a minimum of 3 months is needed to see any real results. Usually for me, the acne got worse before it got better. My first run with it was 6 months, and that kept me clear for nearly 2 years. Length of time on really depends on how long you can tolerate the sides, if you get any sides at all on 20-30mg. I was on 60 and the dry joints, skin and lips were very annoying

25 mg daily for 6 months is standard

Also wouldn't take any oral that'll dry your joints out even more, such as winstrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will tell you this much I have been running it at 20mgs a day one dose in the am. The sides have not been bad at all but man it works! Lips are dry but that's easy to fix, joints are a bit sore but when are they not? I have already started seeing an improvement in my back so I know that I'm on the right track. Any medication you take orally will usually process through your liver so I guess liv52 or something similar could be beneficial. Hope that helps. I think anything above 25mgs seems like overkill but that is just mho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back