• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Admin please remove my rep status

Status
Not open for further replies.

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
NO LONGER REPRESENTING THIS JERKOFF . Thanks to the community for supporting me while I was here .

wow what happened i all ways liked murf but all so thought ds was top shelf i have never used them but would i thought now idk.

Yes this is a shocker for sure ! I think I speak for all of us as Murf is well respected and liked .

Thank you Lou ...PM'd brother

Sorry Murf. I'm sure someone will try to snag you up pretty quick now that your a free man!

wow what happened i all ways liked murf but all so thought ds was top shelf i have never used them but would i thought now idk.

Hey you can still like me

Before I get tons of PM's let me just say as much as I would like to trash everything about this guy THE GEAR IS GOOD . If I said anything different it would be doing the community a dis service by keeping them away from quality gear. I WILL NOT DO THAT TO THIS COMMUNITY ,

so is the Watson Legit test real.?

See post #7 and reread

HAHA.. SO IS THE GEAR GOOD???? ;)
on the serious side i hope all is well with you bro.. hate to see this but i know what its like to be disappointed when expectations were so high.. wish you the best and you know i am always around if need anything ..

A very poor exit. It started so nice too. :)
We try to discuss in email but you have to make thread calling me names? I was polite to you. You disappear for months and leave me to do this job so I do it and see I don't need reps since it's not so much to handle.
You come back and I feel sorry to tell you this since you are nice guy. But it's no so busy to need to pay a rep right now. You say I owe you and you owe me money too. I don't remember it's been so long so I say forget about money you owe me and I don't owe you we even. Now you act this way?

You forget you owe me rep pay ...How convenient ? Im gonna try that I owe money to somebody . I forget that I owe you money so I guess I dont owe it . Worked good for you . YOU WANT TO BRING THIS PUBLIC THEN HEY LETS DO IT . YOU OWE ME REP PAY FOR 1 MONTH . AND WHEN i EMAILED YOU TO DISCUSS IT YOU CONVENIENTLY DECIDED TO IGNORE ME ... YOU ARE A CHEAP ARROGANT GUY WHO NEVER OFFERED A DEAL OR A SALE TO ANY MEMBER HERE EVER , YOUR BUSINESS IS VERY SLOW HERE AND DECIDE TO NO LONGER WANT TO PAY A REP . NOT OK WITH ME . PAYMENT IS OWED FOR SERVICES PERFORMED .

I DONT HAVE TO PAY YOU CAUSE I FORGET IF I OWE YOU ANYTYHING LMAO . HOPE THAT WORKS FOR ME WHEN I USE IT

Last edited:
I think you should delete this thread and pm admin to be better way to leave.

I think it should stay and I also think I would like to donate the rep pay you owe me to a member here . Its the principal . Its owed .

I was fine leaving it private and also fine with not trashing your gear by post 7 letting the community know your gear is not the problem , You felt the need to air this publicly . So be it . 1 month rep pay is owed and I want it donated to a member of the forum . NOT CHOSEN BY YOU OBVIOUSLY . This is about principal . I dont want it . But you owe it .

Last edited:
To be clear, your not discussing rep pay owed from the time when your were not present on the boards are you?

To be clear, your not discussing rep pay owed from the time when your were not present on the boards are you?

ABSOLUTELY NOT ...Fair question tho . Paid vacation would be nice though lol

Where is small claims court when you need it.

.......And I would like to nominate myself to receive murfs rep pay.... Cause I deserve it.

You forget you owe me rep pay ...How convenient ? Im gonna try that I owe money to somebody . I forget that I owe you money so I guess I dont owe it . Worked good for you . YOU WANT TO BRING THIS PUBLIC THEN HEY LETS DO IT . YOU OWE ME REP PAY FOR 1 MONTH . AND WHEN i EMAILED YOU TO DISCUSS IT YOU CONVENIENTLY DECIDED TO IGNORE ME ... YOU ARE A CHEAP ARROGANT GUY WHO NEVER OFFERED A DEAL OR A SALE TO ANY MEMBER HERE EVER , YOUR BUSINESS IS VERY SLOW HERE AND DECIDE TO NO LONGER WANT TO PAY A REP . NOT OK WITH ME . PAYMENT IS OWED FOR SERVICES PERFORMED .

I DONT HAVE TO PAY YOU CAUSE I FORGET IF I OWE YOU ANYTYHING LMAO . HOPE THAT WORKS FOR ME WHEN I USE IT

You expect me to remember so many months ago? You disappear and I have customers complaining they cant get you to reply to PM. I dont know where you go nobody knows. People complain because you dont reply so why they dont PM me or email me I dont know? So I have to clean up this mess and now I owe you for it?
You were one to bring this public by making thread here calling me JErkoff and I am supposed to pay you to call me names too? I didnt ignored you I am busy and dont forget we have different time zones. You impatient to expect me to reply in one hour to you or less. Please you had chance to explain to me show me emails some kind of proof that I owe you but you dont, you just call names and make thread.
You say you owe me and I owe you so I say we call it even. Not just that I owe you. remember you say you owe me too? So I say just call even and forget about it and go as friends. You get upset and make threads to try to hurt my business now.

Get Shredded!
I think it should stay and I also think I would like to donate the rep pay you owe me to a member here . Its the principal . Its owed .

I was fine leaving it private and also fine with not trashing your gear by post 7 letting the community know your gear is not the problem , You felt the need to air this publicly . So be it . 1 month rep pay is owed and I want it donated to a member of the forum . NOT CHOSEN BY YOU OBVIOUSLY . This is about principal . I dont want it . But you owe it .

for what month? From so far back when you disappear and I am left to clean up after you? Is this how it works in US? You leave without notice and come back without notice and expect to get paid? LOL! Such a rich country to pay people to leave a mess with customers complaining and cant get reply from you and complain to me. I dont know what to tell them where you are. I probably lose business because you are not reply to PM from customers with questions. Yes I should pay you for that. Whole time you are disappeared probably too.
Explain to me how this works.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I place an order and forget to pay for it and we call it good, you still ship me me stuff too ???

www.internationalanabolics.com
use coupon code iron20 for 20% off

Will you be my rep then disappear and make sure to not answer PM from customers so they complain to me too?

If I wanted to hurt your business I would have went about this in a whole other way ...Yea I owed you 60 buks and you owe me 1 month reo pay . Days not hours . Days it took you to reply . And you completely ignored the issues at hand . And you are a jerkoff by the way . If I wanted to hurt your buSiness I would destroy it with lies through PM's to members here . BUT I DONT DO THAT .I AM NOT A LIAR AND I ALSO WOULDNT LIE TO FELLOW MEMBERS . I WANT THE BEST FOR MEMBERS HERE SO EVEN THROUGH PM I SAY YOUR GEAR WAS TOP QUALITY ...YOUR AN ARROGANT RUSSIAN JERKOFF . YOU CAN SWITCH THE STORY AROUND ALL YOU WANT ....REP PAY IS OWED AND I WANT TO DONATE IT TO A MEMBER . PAY UP JERKOFF . yOUR GEAR IS QUALITY BUT YOUR ARE NOT . WOULD YOU LIKE TO TALK ABOUT MEMBERS PM'S . CAUSE I HAVE PLENTY IN MY FOLDER FROM GOOD GUYS HERE WHO SAY YOU TALK TO THEM LIKE A RUDE ARROGANT FUCK .......YOU OWE REP PAY FOR 1 MONTH AND I WANT IT TO DONATE IT TO A MEMBER HE SEES FIT . JD UNLIKE YOU IS A RESPECTED MAN AND I WOULD LIKE HIM TO HANDLE IT .

AGAIN I DIDNT BRING PUBLIC . I ONLY ASKED TO HAVE MY REP STATUS REMOVED FROM YOU THE JERKOFF . PLEASE DONT ACT AS IF IM LOOKING TO GET PAID FOR NOT BEING HERE ,,,YOU OWE FOR WORK PERFORMED . I WAS WAITING FOR TREN ACE AP AND IT WAS NEVER INSTOCK SO I KEPT WAITING AND WAITING

YOUR TURN :coffee:

If I wanted to hurt your business I would have went about this in a whole other way ...Yea I owed you 60 buks and you owe me 1 month reo pay . Days not hours . Days it took you to reply . And you completely ignored the issues at hand . And you are a jerkoff by the way . If I wanted to hurt your buSiness I would destroy it with lies through PM's to members here . BUT I DONT DO THAT .I AM NOT A LIAR AND I ALSO WOULDNT LIE TO FELLOW MEMBERS . I WANT THE BEST FOR MEMBERS HERE SO EVEN THROUGH PM I SAY YOUR GEAR WAS TOP QUALITY ...YOUR AN ARROGANT RUSSIAN JERKOFF . YOU CAN SWITCH THE STORY AROUND ALL YOU WANT ....REP PAY IS OWED AND I WANT TO DONATE IT TO A MEMBER . PAY UP JERKOFF . yOUR GEAR IS QUALITY BUT YOUR ARE NOT . WOULD YOU LIKE TO TALK ABOUT MEMBERS PM'S . CAUSE I HAVE PLENTY IN MY FOLDER FROM GOOD GUYS HERE WHO SAY YOU TALK TO THEM LIKE A RUDE ARROGANT FUCK .......YOU OWE REP PAY FOR 1 MONTH AND I WANT IT TO DONATE IT TO A MEMBER HE SEES FIT . JD UNLIKE YOU IS A RESPECTED MAN AND I WOULD LIKE HIM TO HANDLE IT .

AGAIN I DIDNT BRING PUBLIC . I ONLY ASKED TO HAVE MY REP STATUS REMOVED FROM YOU THE JERKOFF . PLEASE DONT ACT AS IF IM LOOKING TO GET PAID FOR NOT BEING HERE ,,,YOU OWE FOR WORK PERFORMED . I WAS WAITING FOR TREN ACE AP AND IT WAS NEVER INSTOCK SO I KEPT WAITING AND WAITING

YOUR TURN :coffee:
For when I owe you? You still not tell me. Can you go through email to show me when you ask and I not send? I send every time. You just say I owe you and show no proof. From today? From a year ago?
And you did bring public by making these threads to insult me call me names.
You leave and customers are complain even made thread to say they need help and nobody answer them. I say I never get email or PM and they say they mean you never reply. PMs too. So they go order from someplace else and now I owe you for losing business?
Yes you remember you owe me. I dont remember owing you because I paid you rep pay every time you email me for it. I send it always. This is why I dont remember owing you from many months ago when you disappear. Please dont make me to be bad guy. I was email with you and you never show any proof so you come to make threads here. Dont act like a bad thread to insult me made by my rep wont hurt business. This is why you made it.

Seems like it would be easier to just
bcef203317a47df9c11700e88217bdbf.jpg

Why? Murf has just cause imo.... just sayin'

but pm me when you decide this should be deleted
Proceed

Finally, in before the deletion. Now if Sheri can send me booby pics my life will be complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back