• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hi

Bergandi

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to say hi. I'm going to have lots of questions as I'm using this forum to educate myself... so i figure intro >me < first should happen.

I'm 5'3" / 120 and spend my time at the gym trying to become 100% tone. Not trying to become mini-massive.

So far I've been trying to use HCG to reduce fat but now I'm researching other options here.

Diet is number one. Everything else will of course help. I've heard of using HCG to help with fat loss. Mixed reviews. How is it working for you personally? Curious.

Welcome to ASF as well. Lots to learn. And good guys and gals here. Ignore the bad apples and you'll love it. Promise.

Hi TheeStone. HCG works, just keeping at 500 calories is a challenge. I can tell I've lost fat but since muscle weighs more than fat, i can only use my measurements to see the difference. Last time i reached my goal i used a ECA stack, so injections are completely new.

Howdy!

HCG isn't your answer and it suppresses endogenous (natural) hormone production. So basically, once you stop you will get fatter.

1. Nutrition
2. Training
3. Sleep
4. Supplements (Fat Burner of some kind)

Get those first four in tact before you pursue anabolics.

That's what i was thinking. Anabolics seem like they might be bad for me since i like looking like a girl. I'm looking into different fat burners, but the first 3 on the list are good for the most part.

Start a thread in general chat for advises. I just started a ECA for the first time.

This section is really for intros.

IML Gear Cream!
Hi Bergandi !

This is an excellent board, lots of knowledgeable guys and gals here who are very generous with their help. Good luck with your goals and have a good time !

Welcome!

I'm sort of in your position. Years ago one of my major concerns was ditching weight prior to competition and for me that simply meant counting carbs and ruthlessly controlling my diet. Heavy cardio was already built into my lifestyle but cardio around peak aerobic levels was another necessary component.

There's always the concern about catabolism and burning muscle. Now that I'm 40 and my principle focus is my career I'm even more concerned and looking for ways to maximize my returns.

I'm a novice here but you might be interested in the threads on liquid var (anavar) and clen (clenbuterol). Apart from that, I'd suggest a few things:
1) find a good recipe based on the experiences of others like yourself
2) find a trustworthy source
3) proceed with caution :)

Good luck!

Awesome, thank you Galois. I'll have to check out those threads.

Back