• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cjc1295 and ghrp6, how much?

Z82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im going to be getting both of theese, but im confused on how much I will need. I will be dosing both @ 100 mcgs 3 x a day. Cjc comes in 2mg vials and ghrp in 5 mg vials. So for 1 vial of ghrp I will need 3 vials of cjc, correct?

Each recon takes 1: 2. Ratio of BW if im correct. Cjc will take 1 ml BW and ghrp 2.5 ml BW.

@ 300mcgs a day of each how many vials of each will I need for say a 30 day supply? Still doing my research, so thanks for any help here guys!

Z82

For a 30 day supply you'll want 30 * 3 * 100 mcg = 9,000 mcg = 9 mg. 5x cjc and 2x ghrp vials should do it, leaving a little extra.

The recon might be easiest if you use 0.8 ml water in the cjc, and 2 ml in the ghrp.

For the cjc this gives you 2 mg / 0.8 ml * (1 ml / 100 IU) = 0.025 mg/IU, or 25 mcg/IU. You'll want 4 IU per dose then, which is 2 ticks on the slin pin (so far as I've seen & read for typical pins... there may be variants).

For the ghrp you'll get 5 mg / 2 ml * (1 ml / 100 IU) = 0.025 mg/IU, or 25 mcg/IU. So you wind up with the same concentration as the cjc, nice and easy -- 4 IU per dose for 100 mcg.

Are you using cjc 1295 with or without DAC?

For a 30 day supply you'll want 30 * 3 * 100 mcg = 9,000 mcg = 9 mg. 5x cjc and 2x ghrp vials should do it, leaving a little extra.

The recon might be easiest if you use 0.8 ml water in the cjc, and 2 ml in the ghrp.

For the cjc this gives you 2 mg / 0.8 ml * (1 ml / 100 IU) = 0.025 mg/IU, or 25 mcg/IU. You'll want 4 IU per dose then, which is 2 ticks on the slin pin (so far as I've seen & read for typical pins... there may be variants).

For the ghrp you'll get 5 mg / 2 ml * (1 ml / 100 IU) = 0.025 mg/IU, or 25 mcg/IU. So you wind up with the same concentration as the cjc, nice and easy -- 4 IU per dose for 100 mcg.

Are you using cjc 1295 with or without DAC?

Awesome info here, thanks! It will be w/o dac.

Good stuff. That's exactly what I did along with the ghrp-6... no results yet, gonna try a bloodtest to see if the GH release is detectable.
Who are you using? How long so far?

Back