• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test e/dbol/eq cycle opinions

SwolljaGreen

Swollja
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm about to start a 15 week cycle and wanted to know any of the vets opinions on this setup

1-12 test e 500mg
1-15 eq 400mg
1-4 dbol 30mg ed
12-14 test prop

I have researched and have 2 weeks of prop available and wanted to throw it in on the last 2 weeks to kind of taper off the test in a way before pct. I've also heard to run the eq 1 or 2 weeks longer than the test to keep my body in an anabolic state to harden and keep more gains. Any input is appreciated. I ran eq before in my last cycle at 400mg for 15 weeks and loved it

Do more research. The eq dose is low and it has such a long half life that even if you stopped it when you stopped the TestE and ran the prop you may still be facing shutdown before you can start the pct. I don't pct so it's a not as big a deal for me as it is for someone that is going to come off completely.

Damgar is correct on this. You should stop the eq prior to the test. The active half life of eq is 14 days. So basically your concept will have you starting your pct while the eq is still active in your system. Kinda hard to recover like that brotha.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I stumbled upon that in the forum. I'm just going to extend the test e another 5 weeks and then run the prop.. I was also thinking the eq should be higher but I had great vascularity last cycle with it at 400 so I figured I'd go with that same dose. I know eq doesn't get as great results at only 10 weeks since it kicks in late so should I grab another bottle and run it at 600 a week? I also have some aromasin on hand but not enough to run throughout the entire cycle so I will probably add it in halfway through.

If you got good results at 400 then you know better than anyone else. Just remember it has an exceptionally long half life.

True. I'm going to see how it is by week 10 and if I don't like where the eq is then I'll increase it for the last 5 weeks

Odds cycle IMO up the eq to 600 start worth test prop at 250 a week and test e 250 a week I'll it's gone. And get ur pct reeady

Odds cycle IMO up the eq to 600 start worth test prop at 250 a week and test e 250 a week I'll it's gone. And get ur pct reeady
Well I'd rather use the short ester test for the end so the transition to pct is smoother and dbol is already going to give me good gains at the beginning so I'm sticking with what I have planned.. The only reason the test prop is thrown in is because I had it left over.. And i also had another half bottle of test e left which is why I have 12 weeks of test e.. My taxes come back next week so I'll be ordering my clomid and some letrozole just incase I need it because I have had some sensitive nipples on previous similar cycles

EAT. LIFT. FUCK. SLEEP. REPEAT.

Back