• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

maybe a rookie question.

MoTest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been breaking my test dose into two shots monday and 2 thursday. Total of 4 test shots. .7 x 2 monday - .7 x 2 thusday 700mg a week total. Question is will i absord more if i just shot 1.4 in one shot or is it irrelevant?

One shot Monday next shot Thursday each 350mg is fine no need to pin twice a day it won't change anything. .

Only reason for taking two shots at once was because of horrible PIP. Im taking a decent brand now. DP. Minimal PIP if any. So i shot 1.4 in the glute.

Spreading it out*

One shot Monday next shot Thursday each 350mg is fine no need to pin twice a day it won't change anything. .
This. If you are wanting best absorption use your glutes! Those will hold 1.5 ml easy too.

Dude really,,how long have you been doing this???

If you're getting pip that bad that you have to spread out that small amount of oil, it might be time to change brands man. I push over 3ml EOD with no pip.

Take a look at the half lives and active lives of the esters. I think that's what really matters in your situation

IML Gear Cream!
If you're getting pip that bad that you have to spread out that small amount of oil, it might be time to change brands man. I push over 3ml EOD with no pip.

Yes listen to XS. Plenty of sponsors on here with good stuff. I remember when I thought pip pain meant good shit lol. No reason to be crippled from testosterone shots.

"There is no progress without struggle."

Yeah this kinda sounds like some broscience some kid thought up and told him.. If ur running something like sust u can even get away with it all in one shot!

EAT. LIFT. FUCK. SLEEP. REPEAT.

Back