• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

frag, clen, and T3 oh my...

yourkillinmesmal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just read a good piece of a great fat burning stack. Hgh frag, clen, t3. I'm experienced with t3 and clen but not to frag. It seems easy to do. Just wondering if anyone has experience with these 3 items put together?

I am thinking that around summer time let us know how it worked for you....

Just frag alone? Nah
But if you wanted to throw it on top of HGH or a Gnrh/ghrp combo why not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used frag with clen and GHRP CJC stacked. (With AAS obviously). I didn't get anything from it. I'm assuming it was the source I got it from (sponsor here). I was so displeased I never used it again. Until I hear great things and actually try some for myself I probably won't be buying any. One of those things man. I bet there is stuff that works but the shit I had was crap. I just ate the cash too because you go to most RC companies and say it didn't work and you will have them telling you just how good it really was. Plus there isn't a way to test it really so they can really get away with it. Sucks

Ive ran frag before. I actually dropped a decent amount of fat. I used 500mcg at night on at least 3 hours of an empty stomach. I probably wouldnt us it again unless I ran it for quite a while honestly.

Back