• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need advice for first cycle

godspeed1208

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi there guys , i'm thinking of starting my first Test E 500mg/week cycle. For pct i'll be using nolvadex or clomid or both. And for gyno issues to be safe get arimidex.

Cycle plan as below:

Cycle

Week 1-12: Test E 250mg 2x week (Tues/Fri)
Week 1-12: Amiridex 0.5mg EOD
Week 15-18: Nolva 40/20/20/20
Week 15-18: Clomid 100/50/50/50

My stats are:
34 years old
weight: 75kg
height: 165cm
bodyfat%: not sure so i have attached pic(see below)

have being working out for past 1 year ( not consistence ) but for the last 2 months i'm been working out 4-5 times a week hitting each muscle group 2 times. So i have not seen much gains in strength and muscle. I am following a nutrient plan and getting about 185g protein and eating at a little below my TDEE.

I feel like i have hit my wall as can't see much improvement and getting inpatient to be honest. So i want to go ahead and try a Test E cycle and maybe add dbol to help kickstart. So i need some advice regarding this. I have attached my pic as well. thank you

it looks like you did your homework. very nice lay out. id keep it a straight test only cycle. if you want to kick start it, add in some test prop for your first 4 weeks.

i think a 12 week cycle is kinda short even for a first cycle, 16 may be better. now that youre getting older you may want to blast and cruise until you get to where you want to be and then come off with a proper pct

T levels drop into your 30's so yes blast and cruz if you want to stay big...

you ever run into issues with that tat?

Blast and cruz no problems yet as long as bloods come back in range your good to go

thanks for the replies everyone.. what about HCG. Is it advisable to take it to while on my cycle? Heard it supports body from shutting down? And i'm not sure what my bodyfat is so i hope it's safe to go ahead with this cycle? just wanna make sure i have everything prepared b4 jumping the gun ;)

No offense, but working out for one year and only consistently for 2 months doesn't seem like a lot of time to get frustrated with results. Either way I would start with bloodwork to get your baseline before starting your first cycle. Your doing the smart thing and asking questions though. good luck

2 months is not long enough to see what you are capable of doing and improving on your own before you add a cycle.

Alright vineyard (had to do it because of the tat) here's my thoughts. You aren't ready for this cycle plan and simple. For one, you said it yourself that you're not consistent. Because of that, I'm betting once you hit your pct and feel those depressed lethargic sides, you're going to be a ghost in the gym again. Which means what you accomplished in those few short weeks will be lost. Your money, time and effort will be wasted. You need to be dedicated to the lifestyle and apply determination and dedication and see what you can do and if you can even do it. You're jumping the gun. Give it at least another year to prove to yourself that you're really ready. BIGVNYC mentioned blast and cruise. That's the dumbest suggestion I've heard to someone that's new to aas and even dumber because you are new to lifting. Don't listen to him. That's horrible advice.

T levels drop into your 30's so yes blast and cruz if you want to stay big...

Blast and cruise to stay big? Umm no, try eating more. If you can't stay big without aas, your diet sucks.

IML Gear Cream!
Got to agree,dont go with the cruise option...bad call.
Need to be totally dedicated to the whole lifestyle...diet bro is key...gear is not the magic bullet..I cruise because I have to...You dont have too...period!!!
Let me explain,if you cruise you will supress your own T levels,maybe forever...then your screwed...I know some say that they did it and are fine...is tbat a risk u want to take??? Plus,you may be on a trt forever after...Not a good option,right out of the gate...stick with a goodPCT...

thank you everyone for giving me good advice.. appreciate it alot. Still have more learning to do b4 i jump into anything ;)

Back