• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any gamers on board?

owen_z

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had a thread over at PHF that was dedicated to gaming and what everyone played. Wondering how many of you get into online play. Maybe organize an ASF team deathmatch on black ops 2? Lol I can hear the rage on the headsets now!

I played black ops a lot. I haven't hit black ops 2 yet so I just mess w it when I go to my bros. go by viciousOGkush

I play Halo 4. I used to play cod but the camping just sets me off!

No doubt!! Between the camping and the creepy dudes hitting on 12 year old boys. I don't know that I want to remain in the PSN anymore. Lol

Play BF3 a bit and I have new Black Ops.

Gonna try to grab the new black ops this weekend I need a new mic too my dog ate mine

Play BF3 a bit and I have new Black Ops.

I got into BF3 after I ranked up to the top on Mw3. Haven't touched it in a while since black ops 2 but if you get on, add me. tag: anabolic-z

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna try to grab the new black ops this weekend I need a new mic too my dog ate mine

I don't have a mic yet but wish I did sometimes. People are ALWAYS talking shit and I can't respond

Mic just helps me get more into it.. I can hear footsteps better and concentrate more. Wife says I get too into start yelling and getting crazy

IML Gear Cream!
Where are all you world of warcraft players...? you dont have to hide in the closet. LoL :)

I'm a 360 guy....play a lot of MW2 and 3....never cared for black opps

been hitting up Skyrim a lot lately, kinda randomly decided to play the other day and got hooked again lol.

I'm a 360 guy....play a lot of MW2 and 3....never cared for black opps

been hitting up Skyrim a lot lately, kinda randomly decided to play the other day and got hooked again lol.

I've heard skyrim was pretty legit. Yet consumes your whole life so I have avoided it.

Skyrim was awesome. I worked on it for almost a year before I beat it. I never sit down for a long period of time and play though.

I hated black ops I but after hearing people at work talk about the new one I went and got it. I really like it. Been playing on my 360 for a few weeks now.

Any halo 4 players on here

Where are all you world of warcraft players...? you dont have to hide in the closet. LoL :)

I spent years playing that one, since 2005. Lots of endgame raiding, racking up nearly 2M gold with AH inscription sales, achievement whoring... :) Much too addictive and life-consuming so it's all done for me now. Haven't tried the panda-land expansion. Looks stupid. Have you given it a try? Still hooked?

I spent years playing that one, since 2005. Lots of endgame raiding, racking up nearly 2M gold with AH inscription sales, achievement whoring... :) Much too addictive and life-consuming so it's all done for me now. Haven't tried the panda-land expansion. Looks stupid. Have you given it a try? Still hooked?

I don't play it. Made the comment as a joke more than anything. Watched my brother play it years ago and never gave it a go.

I don't play it. Made the comment as a joke more than anything. Watched my brother play it years ago and never gave it a go.

Lol! Well you out'ed me... been clean for 8 mos tho, one day at a time, 12 step program, etc. There should be a billboard campaign, "WoW -- not even once."

Lol I like the campers easy kills

I agree!!!!! Just have to know the spots for camping on the different maps . And use it to your advantage! they don't have time to react! Lol

Get Shredded!
No doubt!! Between the camping and the creepy dudes hitting on 12 year old boys. I don't know that I want to remain in the PSN anymore. Lol

Gross. I havent experienced that one yet. Ill play COD. I dont have bo2 yet though. MW3 is my latest. Gamer tag is KillinNigros on PSN. I can go get black ops 2...nothing is stopping me from that.

Gross. I havent experienced that one yet. Ill play COD. I dont have bo2 yet though. MW3 is my latest. Gamer tag is KillinNigros on PSN. I can go get black ops 2...nothing is stopping me from that.

Good deal. When you get around to it ill be waiting for you bro! I switch back to mw3 for survival mode once in a while but I usually got smoked on team death match

Owen watch your fucking back bro and when I say bro I mean never my bro.

Back