• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pretty Boy Pharma

Is there any doubt that at least 3/4 of the sponcors here are making gear the exact same way . :confused:

Wow. So many red flags in that video.

She's not wearing gloves.
He's handling his cookbook/bible and then handles products.
He's reading from the cookbook, its almost like its his first time doing it and he doesn't know what he's doing. lol.

Ahhhh wow man. That was great.

During the daytime when they aren't cooking they are ISIS militants.

Is there any doubt that at least 3/4 of the sponcors here are making gear the exact same way .

I think the dudes cheat sheet should be sent to a few sponsors here.

I'm a bad person to watch that considering my job is quality control. Haha

Is there any doubt that at least 3/4 of the sponcors here are making gear the exact same way . :confused:

it would be a good quality jump!

Wow. So many red flags in that video.

She's not wearing gloves.
He's handling his cookbook/bible and then handles products.
He's reading from the cookbook, its almost like its his first time doing it and he doesn't know what he's doing. lol.

Ahhhh wow man. That was great.

During the daytime when they aren't cooking they are ISIS militants.

hey,she's doing caps,come one...don't be picky :roflmao:

I think the dudes cheat sheet should be sent to a few sponsors here.

:roflmao:

I bet she gave him a hand job before prepping those orals.

Like how he tried to justify it by saying he's helping cancer patience? lol.

^^^^exactly. Caps that somebody is going to put in their mouth and digest. Ugh so gross.

you eat pussies,how can you have some problems with a half latina doing some caps with her bare hands? look at her little hands,so cute,with that lovely nail polish :roflmao:

You know what's really scary? Someone from ASF had probably fucked that chick bareback and NOW she's doing our caps. Board wide herpes outbreak coming to he pit next month!

What if that is a sponsor?

Who said its not ....I can think of e few who are here that if I found out tomm it was them I wouldnt be surprised at all

Back