• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Canada peptides hgh - getting red welts

Around the inject site ?

Why do you assume its the GH ?

Yes, around injection site it's red puffy. I think I might be allergic to anything non pharm grade. I ran some gH a couple of years ago that wasn't pharm grade and this is exactly what happened. I read up on it and will be trying to dilute it more and maybe try to hit it IM. I'll let you guys know

Are you using the bac water provided or your own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used the BAC water provided and yes it is BAC water, usually they come with sterile water. Second shot, I used my own Bac water and diluted it a little with more BAC water. Hopefully it works.

I've been pinning CP HGH for about a month and have had no problems, hope you can get if figured out man. The stomach area can be sensitive, so maybe trying IM will help.

I just have to say before anyone starts to misconstrued what I'm saying. In no way am I saying that CP Hgh is bad, fake, bunk or anything negative. I'm just posting my reaction to the growth. Domestic supply only has top notch quality gear that is as good if not better than pharm grade. Domestic supply has always been and will continue to be one stop shop for quality high grade products. I think I may be allergic to whatever the UGL guys make the gH with. I'll keep everyone updated on the testing diff methods on myself to see if I can figure out what it is thats causing this.

I have tried numerous different brands of gh including CP. I have reacted the same way to a different brands of generic gh but do not get welts from CP. My stomach area is more sensitive then others. Try your love handles, thighs and glutes. I'm actually suprised to hear this I think CP is probably the best generic I have run.

Are you using the bac water provided or your own?

I bought some of these kits alittle while back. This thread has made me go back and read the instructions that came with it. In the last paragraph or two, it states that after reconstituting, use within 48 hrs. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention because it says it comes with sterile water! The water I have with my kits aren't Bac water. It's my understanding a lot of HGH is used for Aids patience. They use massive amounts in a short time. My advice would be don't use the water that comes with it, use BAC water. Anyone disagree with this?

IML Gear Cream!
I never got welts. Worked fine.

I used the water that came with it and switched to BAC water. My second injection which I diluted with more Bac water is not at red and itchy. Actually instead of the first injection which is extremely red itchy and swollen, the second one is only a little red not itchy and not swollen so hopefully is stays lie that.

Well there ya go, just continue to use your own bac.

Ugh, well I spoke too soon. Second injection site red puffy itchy only a little swollen. I'm clearly allergic to something. I'm going to keep testing diff ways. I just hit myself more towards the love handles and really massaged it and spread the soulution around. I read somewhere that if there is too much concentration of the compound in one area then it will get red puffy and itchy. Unless my body is a stuck up bitch and will only accept pharm grade.

This issue has been talked about and discussed to death on other boards, the old Bolex board had this going around allot 10 years ago. Do a quick Google search and you will find your answer. Good luck.....

As with any other topic on here or on any other board, you can google it and find diff sources for answers (which I have done) however I came to THIS board to ask my question and to see if anyone else has had the same problem. This thread was created to see if anyone on here has had this problem not for you to come on here and tell me to look somewhere else. Idk I may have taken this the wrong way and if I did I apologize for being snippy. Might be the Tren getting the best of me right now.

FUCK there is a brand of generics that are known for this issue. Its always testing good and never having any real issues. I just cannot think of the generics that do this.... I know I've read about it more than once though.

I think these are the Chinese red tops, I have seen them on other websites without the Canada peptides logo. I shot my love handel area this morning and spent the good part of 10 min spreading the solution around. Unfortunately I'm looking at it now and it's red itchy and puffy. I'm going to try iM tomorrow and if that doesn't work then I have to stick with pharm grade. I was excited to see DS have these and was ready to buy 10 of them but I bought 2 to test out. Good thing I checked. What makes me pissed of is that I know this is quality gh but my body keeps attacking it. I'll keep you guys updated. Thank you all for replying to the thread with info.

Get Shredded!
I would stop em asap ... You do know that the last thing your supposed to do with GH is massage or rub the injection site ...Not saying that 1 thing has to do with the other . Im just saying for future injects DO NOT rub injection site when it comes to GH ....As far as these 1's causing these welts I would stop taking them . Sux

Unfortunately I'm looking at it now and it's red itchy and puffy. I'm going to try iM tomorrow and if that doesn't work then I have to stick with pharm grade.

You really need to try IM that's probably going to be your best bet, you might still have a reaction but it might be deep enough and in an area that isn't as sensitive so you can still run.

You really need to try IM that's probably going to be your best bet, you might still have a reaction but it might be deep enough and in an area that isn't as sensitive so you can still run.
This guy is 100% correct. I had this same issue with kefeis a few years ago. Went to IM and had no issues. Then went back to subq and never had issues again.

Toss it and go back to Pharma

Toss it and go back to Pharma

Don't toss it! Send it to someone, let someone else try it see if they get the same result, give it to a friend, try to make a trade, anything, don't toss good GH.

Toss it or don't toss it. That is up to you. I would suggest quit using it rather then continuing to use it.

I'm debating if I should even try IM, the previous shots I did hurt so bad now and are extremely red and itchy.

Get some Benadryl and cortisone cream and see if that helps. If you can get it under control in the next few days and it doesn't drag on, try pinning your shoulder and see if it's any better. If not PM me maybe we can make a trade.

Or I guess toss it, but damn that seems like a waste.

I'm having the same issue with black tops china stuff, in my op a lot of the generic GH is coming from a similar place. i did do IM and no irritation at all. I'm not knocking anyones stuff just my opinion.

maybe bang 10IU and get bloods done ? i know i have some sides atlas, tight hands, vivid dreams, sore ankles, blood sugar changes...however this does not mean it is infact real GH but i figure its just worth mentioning.

a lot of people are getting red itchy welts, with all the common Chinese red,green,yellow,black tops I've read this on numerous forums

Last edited:
Back