• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Looking to pull the trigger with someone

RayC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was up bros i been in and out of the site but last cycle i ran was with Naps. GP gear and was very satisfied love every bit of Tren and Test Prop. Prov. and Hcg and other gear ran. People always say if its all good and not broken dont try and fix it so i want to go back to Naps but havent been seeing any good things on T/A or liking of the gear ran. Anyone wants to chime in throw me a couple bones for me to nibble on before trying to pull that trigger again because after a couple months ago losing some hard earn money to one source of 7, some guys may remember.

You probably wont get much love for this "lazy" post it can be a tough crowd. I will say that in this game things change. A few months off and I FOR SURE would be checking recent feedback on my source and not going off old info. There are lots of great sponsors on here with recent feedback. Take the time to look through some of them its a worthwhile investment of your time and money. Good luck and welcome this is an awesome board.

Just ordered from naps a few times in the last 6 months, always came thru.

I would go with ay or AMA. Ay made a great point things change from day to day do u always gotta do your hw

Back