• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

sex drive question.

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The issue is actually the opposite of what you may think, when I'm on any aas my sex drive is so high that I find it hard to be faithful. It's fucking crazy, am I just a dick or does this happen to everyone?

The issue is actually the opposite of what you may think, when I'm on any aas my sex drive is so high that I find it hard to be faithful. It's fucking crazy, am I just a dick or does this happen to everyone?
I don't find the need have sex with multiple women... unless the one I'm supposed to be sleeping with is unavailable if that's what you mean? But GENERALLY (I've fucked up) the girl I'm with, if I happen to be with one, gets a lot of sex and it tends to get rougher. Generally speaking though I don't find myself in relationships with unaccommodating women.

I've been known to tap the g/f, an ex-g/f, and one or two whores per day while on cycle.

I feel the same way, luckily I work 80 hours a week so don't have the time to find other women.

To a certain degree it happens to everyone. Everyone on test gets more of a sex drive, wanting to cheat and nail everything that moves is a problem for some but not all. As a married guy who does struggle you just need to decide what you want gear + relationship / gear + freedom / or relationship + no gear.

Or just cheat and hope you don't get caught if you can live that way.

Another option is... sex clubs. Though I've had much better luck with just chicks I'm dating being up for that instead of a serious gf... so that's still unexplored territory for me. Seems like when you commit to a chick, their minds close to such adventures. :(

Anyway, the idea is that it's not cheating if you're both present and participating.

I have crashed my e2 intentionally with an AI to lower my libido. Crazy but true.

LowT

I have crashed my e2 intentionally with an AI to lower my libido. Crazy but true.

LowT
Thats just crazy talk...change your name to LowEman...

I don't understand, what's the difference between them all?
One I'm spending money on dinner for repeated sex, one I used to do that with, and the other 2 are pay as you go to shove my cock in their ear.

meh, I see all the hot fucking college ass at the gym and I'd love to show them what a 29 year old can do compared to the two pump frat boys shes fucking now but I love my fiance and wouldn't ever cheat on her.

IML Gear Cream!
meh, I see all the hot fucking college ass at the gym and I'd love to show them what a 29 year old can do compared to the two pump frat boys shes fucking now but I love my fiance and wouldn't ever cheat on her.
Its only cheating if you get caught

My sex drive definitely goes into overdrive...my gf actually counts how many days in a month we have sex. When I am "on" it is very often. One month on tren, we had sex every single day.

I keep myself in check by 1. Never putting myself in the position to be unfaithful. and 2. Jerking off.

I personally like to have sex with different women I am currently banging 3 on a weekly basis and have had up to 7. I think of sex like a dinner menu and just can't eat the same meal everyday.

Im 41 yrs and run around .......hercules fuck and be marry JUST DONT GET ATTACHED .... I love woman I love sex on aas or not ........smashin the same ass over and over is like eating mashed potatoes without gravy FUCKIN BORING ....:coffee:

Im 41 yrs and run around .......hercules fuck and be marry JUST DONT GET ATTACHED .... I love woman I love sex on aas or not ........smashin the same ass over and over is like eating mashed potatoes without gravy FUCKIN BORING ....:coffee:
Depends on the ass you're smashing.

My sex drive definitely goes into overdrive...my gf actually counts how many days in a month we have sex. When I am "on" it is very often. One month on tren, we had sex every single day.

I keep myself in check by 1. Never putting myself in the position to be unfaithful. and 2. Jerking off.

Good advice, but, jerkin off isn't the same as hittin it from the back. And situations just arise walkin down the street.

Well I'm kind of attached already, I mean my lady is having my first child, hers also, what am I supposed to do? Just abandon her so I can get my dick wet? It sounds good in theory, but, I grew up in a broken home and I think it's shitty for a kid, there's no structure or consistency in that kind of life.

Get Shredded!
Well I'm kind of attached already, I mean my lady is having my first child, hers also, what am I supposed to do? Just abandon her so I can get my dick wet? It sounds good in theory, but, I grew up in a broken home and I think it's shitty for a kid, there's no structure or consistency in that kind of life.

Well with circumstances like that I totally understand .....I guess try to talk to her explajn ur needs....

Sounds good to me a love me some preger poon.

Probably not the best idea, lol. She likes to fuck as much as me, but she's greedy, she won't let me go explore.
With me its always about the chick not wanting to bend over as much as I want her to, so I go elsewhere. Never considered my sex drive to be overly high, but 2-3x a day seems more than most women want - or at least more than the chicks I've found are willing to do.

Before I was even on AAS, my ex-wife used to fight with me over sex...for her 1 -2/times a week was enough. She would talk to the other wives and compare how their husbands were only having sex about once a week. She would make me out to be some kind of asshole.

At my job, talking with some other guys, I found that this was happening in some of the other households. I don't think it is THAT uncommon for some women to shut down after marriage. I am sure you have heard some of that before??

Anyway, that is part of the reason we are not together anymore.

I know that we all want sex A LOT especially on AAS...and we would hope our gf and wives would accommodate us at much as we want. But they don't always accommodate us with the amount or the positions or whatever.

Big part of me is afraid to re-marry because of the CHANGE that can take place. All of a sudden that sexy gf who gives blowjobs turns into the housewife with mommy jeans and isn't interested in your cock anymore.

I don't know where I was going with this...lol.

Listen imo if sexual appetite isnt meant theres a big problem , if a woman cheats and its cause her man isnt doin her enough then everyone is understandin for the woman bit if shoes on other foot then the man is a pig hahaha...guys it isnt cool if our sexual desires arent bein meant by our gf/wives even more so if ur married ....marriage is union which all isnt a secret and were comfortable with our mate ...it makes me wonder when I hear guys who are married say I dont get enough sex or all the bs hoops they jump thru to get laid ....

Listen imo if sexual appetite isnt meant theres a big problem , if a woman cheats and its cause her man isnt doin her enough then everyone is understandin for the woman bit if shoes on other foot then the man is a pig hahaha...guys it isnt cool if our sexual desires arent bein meant by our gf/wives even more so if ur married ....marriage is union which all isnt a secret and were comfortable with our mate ...it makes me wonder when I hear guys who are married say I dont get enough sex or all the bs hoops they jump thru to get laid ....

Totally get the give and take.

However, once a week is not enough.

Plus, when they go from a gf who appears to love sex and all, then once they have you hooked, start becoming the prude. Well which one was the real person? The girl who loved the sex or the prude?

A guy can be feeling duped when this "bait and switch" takes place.

Totally get the give and take.

However, once a week is not enough.

Plus, when they go from a gf who appears to love sex and all, then once they have you hooked, start becoming the prude. Well which one was the real person? The girl who loved the sex or the prude?

A guy can be feeling duped when this "bait and switch" takes place.
Good thing divorce is allowed now. Anyone we ho pulls that crap deserves to be publicly humiliated during the divorce as a lesson to all about the harm this phenomenon does.

Every time a dude puts up with a chick who closes up after marriage he sets a NAD example for the rest of us and empowers more women to do the same. Fuck that shit.

Back