• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crashed Gear

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thought I would post this for educational purposes.

This is a big bottle, 50ml, of Test Cyp that crashed. For those of you that have never seen what it looks like.

LowT

Attachments

• 20150209_165403.jpg
    20150209_165403.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 20150209_165424.jpg
    20150209_165424.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 156
That is a big bottle there. Thanks for the post.

I put up a video on how to bring crashed gear back to solution about a year or so ago.

Sherk
I remember it was a great post. As a matter of fact, I have used it a couple of times and it worked.

This one, however, I think I will pass on. Any guess on who the sponsor is/was? Although, some say if it crashes it has to have Test in it, but I have moved on to another source.

LowT

Nice pic , good info there .......I like to see sherk's video .....:)

Sherk
I remember it was a great post. As a matter of fact, I have used it a couple of times and it worked.

This one, however, I think I will pass on. Any guess on who the sponsor is/was? Although, some say if it crashes it has to have Test in it, but I have moved on to another source.

LowT

Absolutely untrue. I have had Tren and NPP crash and there is no question they were the compounds they were supposed to be. Test is the one I have never had crash. BTW... shooting crystallized tren hurts.

Looks almost identical to the bottle of AMA TNE that crashed on me the other day. I just put a pot of water on the stove brought it near boil and then set the vial in the water a little more than half way submerged for about 10 min. All the crystals dissolved and I pinned it..

Looks almost identical to the bottle of AMA TNE that crashed on me the other day. I just put a pot of water on the stove brought it near boil and then set the vial in the water a little more than half way submerged for about 10 min. All the crystals dissolved and I pinned it..
This is exactly what you should do. I have had phama grade Test both Watson and Pfizer crash on me before. In fact if you store them in a cool environment they crystallize very quickly.

50ml jug? I believe Olympus sold those once. If it is from Olympus, I would trash it. I enjoy walking around pain free lol.

Guess Ive been lucky..
Never had any gear crash..
Now after saying that,whatch my whole stock bomb...

50ml jug? I believe Olympus sold those once. If it is from Olympus, I would trash it. I enjoy walking around pain free lol.

^^^This. I was thinking the same thing.

Guys, maybe someone can answer this. The last two bottles of Watson cyp that I have got at the pharmacy for my TRT developed a "gel" looking substance that sits on the bottom of the vial. Is this crashed cyp in your mind? A few minutes under hot tap water and it disperses back out. I have to do this every time.

That is a big bottle there. Thanks for the post.

I put up a video on how to bring crashed gear back to solution about a year or so ago.
Was a very very good post!

Are you keeping it in a cold place that would do it

in my 70 degree bathroom. I've got a script, so I'm not hiding it. Geez, im getting shit gear from my pharmacist! Can't even trust them! lol

Absolutely untrue. I have had Tren and NPP crash and there is no question they were the compounds they were supposed to be. Test is the one I have never had crash. BTW... shooting crystallized tren hurts.
I think the saying is if it crashes it has to have hormone in it...could be wrong cuz ive had npp crash as well...and isnt it the hormone than separates?

Disclaimer
I could be totally wrong here..

Bingo! Make sure that you play the powerball.

Like I said, I moved on. I just thought it would be good to post for others to see. I know I did when I was a newb.

LowT

i got some from gear from a very good source on here that was crashed.

heat up a bowl of water in the microwave and put her in there and you're golden.

Get Shredded!
Good post...ship it to farva

I think the saying is if it crashes it has to have hormone in it...could be wrong cuz ive had npp crash as well...and isnt it the hormone than separates?

Disclaimer
I could be totally wrong here..

Thats what I meant, but chose the wrong words.

LowT

Rome your right too!

I have since moved on to better options.

LowT

Attachments

• 20150209_230906.jpg
    20150209_230906.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 20
Haha..nice stash...variety never hurts

Hey Krampus.....I had some look just like that.
I was in the process of moving during this winter and I guess it get too cold. I put it under some warm water and was good to go.

I would pitch that in the trash. Or keep it like I did the Olympus, to show others what crashed looks like. However, I think you have some other things going on there besides it being crashed.

LowT

I heated it up and it cleared right up and I used it. Wish I did Bloods with them but I definitely felt it with bro science a few weeks afterwards

Back