• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Novotropin

Are you talking about team superman? He's down till April I believe. Novo's are hard to find unless you have a good Canadian domestic source you can trust.

Yeah I'm running very low on his. I buy 1 year at a time so I'm back to see he is off till april. Didn't know there was others with Novo's. Canada huh? I'll keep kicking tires.

Yeah I got a kit coming from china and I'll test serum. I'm hoping to find a source there so I can cut out the middle man. Eventually I'll find one. Paying like $200 a kit from middle man that pays $110 or so I don't want to keep doing. I'll land one soon. Hopefully it's this first source.

How much does 100iu Rips go for?
I'm using Vitex and paying $500/100iu.
Its top quality tho. Same experience like the over the counter stuff eg Humatrope, NorvoNordisk, Simplexx.
But if the Rips are alot cheaper and the blood serum tests prove it, I may give it a try.
Thank you.

How much does 100iu Rips go for?
I'm using Vitex and paying $500/100iu.
Its top quality tho. Same experience like the over the counter stuff eg Humatrope, NorvoNordisk, Simplexx.
But if the Rips are alot cheaper and the blood serum tests prove it, I may give it a try.
Thank you.

Check sponsors on this site-she will give you pricing-Luck-OD

Back