• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wtf is that??

cody123

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looked at my bottle of tren today and this is what I found?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 237
Jeez!

Looks like a black floater disintegrating into the oil.

It was from O. I got it about 4 months ago. I've never noticed it until today. I pinned Thursday and it looked fine though

Guess I need some more tren. Wtf

- - - Updated - - -

Actually October I believe

Give it a good shake and pin that shit!

LowT

- - - Updated - - -

Im kidding of course......

Was that even filtered? Looks like black sand suspended in your vial.

I dunno. I've never noticed it until I drew it up today. Wasted 1cc of prop and 1cc of t400 with it. Great way to start my week. :/

Gross man. Chuck that shit.
you legitimately have some unknown substance floating in there.... Why risk that shit.... You can get an Abcess just from extra water getting trapped in the muscle; imagine what could Happen from unknown shit (infection? Abcess? Combination?)

Ink from a rig? Nah I'm not gonna use it. Just sucks wasting 25-30ml of tren :/

I was thinking the same thing. Especially since it was OK time other day. I wouldn't use it either bro. Man that sucks having to pitch that much gear in the trash. Sounds like a great cycle though.

Guess I'm on the market for more tren. Maybe npp though. Gives me an excuse to try it now at least

I have a funny story (not really) to go along with that. A couple of years ago a member from TSC purchased gear from a source on that forum and he found a mosquito in his vial of test. Needless to say, that source is no longer around.

Fucking Olympus still fucking people long after there gone ...They always sold dirty trash

Yeah. I've been running it for a while. Just thought it was strange popping up out of no where. I use a new draw head and alcohol the stopper before and after I pin the stopper. Always though I was pretty clean apparently not though

Gross man. Chuck that shit.
you legitimately have some unknown substance floating in there.... Why risk that shit.... You can get an Abcess just from extra water getting trapped in the muscle; imagine what could Happen from unknown shit (infection? Abcess? Combination?)

this ^

looks like the ink from a rig...

it totally reminded me of ink

someone I know whom I hope diaf had some olympus shit sitting around stashed way way back..dug it out recently and it all had black mold looking stuff growing in it
its only a shame the dickface didn't pin it

I would toss it but that's just me being an anxious little pus

I know that. I just like to educate myself on things like that.

Ship it to farva

Man that's a lot of tren....but I would toss it. Hate to waste liquid gold but heath is more important.

If you don't toss your plain stupid an abcess will cost you time out of work or even loss of a body part!

Back