• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hellllpppp!!!

Rimmy6

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have Super DMZ 2.0 alpha 1 max and Epi-andro. I understand all of these compounds I possess all the support supps for heart health, liver, prostat, and PCT along with Nolva if I need... dont tell me im not ready for this cycle it will just be annoying.. im gonna take this all.

What would be the best way to get the most bang for my buck

One cycle:?
Alpha 1 max 1-4
Epi Andro: 2-6
and then save the dmz for another cycle

What Im thinking
Alpha 1: 1-4
Super Dmz 2-6
Epi Andro -4-8 beggining some nolva in week 6 AND BEGGINING POST CYCLE:hmm:

Lol...why are u asking for help if ur gonna do it anyway?

Wants to be re-assured by hearing it repeated by in a man's voice rather than the little boys that he is....
somehow having someone agree with you makes it better even if it's someone equally retarded.

...if you are grown enough to say "don't tell me" "I'm doing it anyways" then man up and just do it...

That's a ridiculous and reckless cycle. You're not ready for this cycle. I can tell because of the compounds you are trying to mix. You clearly don't understand them and think they will just get you huge. Well, regardless of your "support supps", you're wanting to mix multiple alpha alkylated compounds simultaneously. Your liver will be screaming help. Those are very liver toxic. Super DMZ alone has the potential to pack on serious mass if you have a good diet and good training regiment. Guys have gained 15lbs just from that ph alone. So why exactly are you wanting to incorporate all three into one cycle? That's a serious question I have.

First off the jack ass has no idea what he's in for in the way of side effects. I'd like to see if he could last a week running them together. I love dmz but had to bail on wk 3.

First get on the liver transplant list. Seriously, you're taking a big risk for no big extra gain.

Alright I will separate the cycles...jeez...lol... Forreal thanks though... You can rip me a new one all you want(no homo)... I will take it and learn.. I think I'm gonna run this...

Week 1-4
Alpha1.
Epi-andro 1-6
5th week begin an over the counter pct... AKA test booster with some androstene and keep the nolva on deck just in case... But if I'm reading correctly these 2 compounds shouldn't convert to estrogen..

On cycle.
Organ shield
Fish oil
Fit flex (joints)
3000+ calories.
At least a gal of water.

PCT: Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200mg**
Quercetin 95% 1200mg**
Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500mg**
Piperidine 95% 30 mg**

And still the OTC and all those supps..

Also I have easy access to a sarm... How effective could that be for maintaining the gains I do make...

If you guys want to hate me more I'm a huge fan of zyzz and I work at GNC

IML Gear Cream!
What do you mean the compounds I'm trying to mix? It's essentially dmz 3.0 and epi andro... I already decided I wasn't gonna mix but it's not some crazy thing no one has ever stacked before... Although your right I am not experienced enough for that and might as well separate em. Thanks

Last edited:
THIS WAS HELPFUL... Thank you...! Big risk adding multiple harsh compounds when 1 alone will give desired results...

In your opinion what is the best liver protective supp... How does it compare to organ shield!?

Last edited:
Lol...why are u asking for help if ur gonna do it anyway?

By I'm gonna take this all... I meant eventually... So essentially how would you separate the cycles. Sorry for not wording it the best

That's a ridiculous and reckless cycle. You're not ready for this cycle. I can tell because of the compounds you are trying to mix. You clearly don't understand them and think they will just get you huge. Well, regardless of your "support supps", you're wanting to mix multiple alpha alkylated compounds simultaneously. Your liver will be screaming help. Those are very liver toxic. Super DMZ alone has the potential to pack on serious mass if you have a good diet and good training regiment. Guys have gained 15lbs just from that ph alone. So why exactly are you wanting to incorporate all three into one cycle? That's a serious question I have.

THIS WAS HELPFUL... Thank you...! Big risk adding multiple harsh compounds when 1 alone will give desired results...

In your opinion what is the best liver protective supp... How does it compare to organ shield!?

Thanks again,

First off the jack ass has no idea what he's in for in the way of side effects. I'd like to see if he could last a week running them together. I love dmz but had to bail on wk 3.

Literally everyone reacts differently from any given substance... I'm positive someone can run dmz 2.0 on their first cycle and not get any side effects and achieve their goal.

Sorry your body didn't handle it well and if I have negative sides I will let you know

Best liver protection is pinnin testosterone ...and no all oral cycle

But if thats not happening then
I use advanced cycle support..but the drs script TUDCA the main ingrediant in UDCA for liver is supposedly the best

Back