• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSA: Damgar is recently single

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As the title states, Damgar is recently single again. It has been exactly 7 days since he has had sex with a female of any species (although the cocker spaniel next door was giving him the eye this morning). For public safety and decency Damgar would like to request nudez of all female ASF members or the wives and gf's thereof, before it gets dangerous for milfs, 20somethings, and cats to cross the street without fear of harassment.

Thanks in advance for your support, and remember, public safety is everyone's responsibility.

Last edited:
For every nude sent Dam will make a donation to the ASPCA to help a good pup like this find a home.

wxQ9RWy.jpg

so no more inked booty picz? sad day :(
I said I was single, not retired

- - - Updated - - -

Btw daimanos, you didn't happen to save that one of Red did you? I lost that picture :(

No, the first inked chick I posted long time ago. You commented so much I had hoped you saved it lol

omg I remember that hottie...but basically I can't save nudez cause I have a pittbull girl...now she has moved to switzerland and I've started to save something LOL

I can send you sheriv boobz for now

omg I remember that hottie...but basically I can't save nudez cause I have a pittbull girl...now she has moved to switzerland and I've started to save something LOL

I can send you sheriv boobz for now
:(

Did the mass dick pick distribution not pan out? I had high hopes for you.

Did the mass dick pick distribution not pan out? I had high hopes for you.
Sad truth time: I use my phone for evil. By posting these sad pit threads what I'm actually doing is saving myself minute by minute from the whoring around I do. I've been trying really hard for over a year now not to just fuck everything I'm able to. It's a struggle. It gets out of control and I'll be fucking chicks whose names I don't know in a matter of days if I'm not carefu 2,3,4 a day. The struggle is real.

You want the pic i took that was referred to as looking like a "greasy nigger dick?"

Hang in there bro, the Mrs.R is at the gym right now, but when she gets back I'll see if I can talk her into sending you some pity pics... naked deadlifts was it?:winkfinger:

Get Shredded!
Hang in there bro, the Mrs.R is at the gym right now, but when she gets back I'll see if I can talk her into sending you some pity pics... naked deadlifts was it?:winkfinger:

Will you add me to the list too. :)

Just ran across this might help you out

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423442953520.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423442953520.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 50
LOL I think he was referring to the fact I didn't have pics of the inked redhead...

maybe. :thinking:
yes this. Sheri tits are like unicorns. I've heard of them in stories but never thought I'd get to see them.

I am working on something right now.... they went in the store. I will report later lol

You are a true gentleman, sir.

You were just recently saying something about your buddy telling you how he bangs someone at every new gym he goes to in the shower. That might be an option if things go for the worse

Back