• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is tren powder always "yellow"?

Dizzym

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering if tren E powder should always be yellow/brownish. As well as the finished product. This batch of powder was almost white and the finished brew looks the same as test. Triple checked all calculations and mixtures with 3 different people.

Thanks my bros

well i have no powders left, its all brewed. i put a half ml of my old/yellow tren on a rag and a half ml of the new/clearer tren on a rag and they smell similar as far as i can tell. both are tren e @ 200mg/ml

stupid or not iill ask. Ive heard tren tastes bitter on your tongue, would this hold true after brewing? seems the other additives might alter the taste to me.

Lol, sooooo, what would you guys do with this stuff? Is there any way to tell if its tren?

Lol, sooooo, what would you guys do with this stuff? Is there any way to tell if its tren?

Are you familiar w tren sides? Almost every time I inject tren I get chest tightness. Not tren cough but lung irritation.

Yes very familiar. Ive used atleast 5 different labs of tren ace and enanthate. I personally only get night sweats and less endurance when doing cardio etc. And my dosages right now, i get almost no sides. So its gonna be hard for me to tell except for the popping veins that i get from it. but also using EQ which gives me that too. So itd be a few months before i could just do a tren/test cycle and see if it "felt" like tren.

I get no chest tightness and have only had tren cough one time when i nicked a vein.

IML Gear Cream!
Been doing alot of searching and alot of people have seem to reported "clear" tren (aka the color of the carrier oil used). From UGL's and homebrews.

How do you guys feel about this article?

http://articles.muscletalk.co.uk/article-trenbolone.aspx

One thing that you notice about trenbolone is that it is often a golden-brown / rust colour when in oil solution. If the hormone powder is refined to greater than 99.5% purity or so, then the colour of trenbolone in solution actually gives a very light golden colour, much like other testosterone products; however, refining the hormone to this level of purity is extremely difficult. This is why there is colour variation from batch to batch with different underground labs; something as small as 0.1% purity can affect the colour of the final product.

We use a clear base and tren turns it yellow. Here:

ColorTouch_zps568a709e.jpg

As opposed to testosterone:
ColorTouch_zps9802490a.jpg

I can't imagine a way to eliminate tren's inherent color.

Melt points are different, test smells piney and tren powder tends to numb your tongue. I have seen light colored finished tren-e before and oftentimes the very dark color comes from over cooking. Colochine chime in if I'm wrong here as most of my tren experience is with conversion.

Melt points are different, test smells piney and tren powder tends to numb your tongue. I have seen light colored finished tren-e before and oftentimes the very dark color comes from over cooking. Colochine chime in if I'm wrong here as most of my tren experience is with conversion.

It was recommended that i heat it to 145-150 degrees F. This is what i did both times. dissolved well.

Do not use the black tren!

Racist, are we?

Back