• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tbol: Is there a dark side ?

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Increased appetite

Great pumps

Increased vascularity

Noticeable increase in endurance.

However ;

Bad joint pain in my knuckles along with tingling in my hands. When I first wake up I cant make a fist

Thoughts ?

Increased appetite

Great pumps

Increased vascularity

Noticeable increase in endurance.

However ;

Bad joint pain in my knuckles along with tingling in my hands. When I first wake up I cant make a fist

Thoughts ?

Im no expert when it comes to tbol but have you checked your blood pressure? tingling in hands is most likely low BP i would think.

Those are not sides from tbol. Tingling in your hands is from nerve or circulation issues. The joint pain if from the drug would more than likely not be an isolated issue. I've yet to ever experience or hear anyone having joint pain from tbol.

could be alot of things brotha..

alot of sodium the day before will swell the hands,..cause tingling and joint issues... weather pressure chnages can trigger arthritis...sleeping on your arms can cause circulation issues...etc etc...

gh is known for these issuesin the hands but never heard tbol issues..

also signs of carpal tunnel and arthritis....ive been dealing with orthos for awhile with hand issues and all these things have bes brought up....In my case it was carpal tunnel..and kienbocks disease in left wrist....

goodluck brotha...and if it is the tbol somehow...ship it here;)

I'll have to check out Zantac. I eat tums like candy on var and tren. It helps for all of 10 min.

IML Gear Cream!
Same here. i just wake up and pop a antacid every morning.

Nosebleeds!
I have heard a few possible explanations as to why tbol causes this outside of the raised blood pressure explaination. 75 mg of tbol and my nose is really bleeding once a week. Equal doses of dbol nothing, higherof many other orals and nothing.
either tbol is remarkably worse on my blood pressure at bored moments. or there's something else to it

Back