• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The bread game.....read at your own risk

jeeptree2112

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my wife and I met a group of "newer" freinds out last night and thank god this somewhat NICER restaurant sat us in the corner because we had a blast, vulger and disgusting the way any dinner party should go........but this takes the fucking cake...
Dude that has 3 kids told us the new game a school they heard a few kids playing, THE BREAD GAME.
TAKE A SLICE OF BREAD, ALL BEAT OFF AND UNLOAD ON IT, AND THE LAST PERSON TO CUM HAS TO EAT THE BREAD!!!!!

What the fuck!!! First off who the fuck thought of that but worse, WHO IN THE HELL ARE THE GROUP OF KIDS THAT THOUGHT, DAMN, THAT'S BAD ASS GAME, LET'S DO THAT!!

Whatever, but I'm having trouble using miracle whip now

Needless to say, some of the other tables caught wind of the story.......the facial expression were worth more than an entire cycle with pct, labs, and grocery bill!!!!

When I was younger we tried to one up each other with crazy, dangerous, and even disgusting stuff, but anyone mentioning this gsme would have gotten their ass kicked. I'm going to say this is a game only played by suburban white kids on the east coast. No way blacks would do this stupid shit, and like I said, you mention it in the Midwest or south you'd get called gay and get your ass kicked.

Yes northeast USA.....the worse thing I ever seen in high school is in art class three guys all chewing, sharing a spit cup bet some kid to dirnk it with money on the table, he was a VERY poor kid, but nice enough......this fucker drank it like a shot, grabbed the $$ then pucked everywhere. Disgusting

Ookie cookie. I heard about this quite awhile ago. Maybe something like 15 years ago. This is of course the game that is claimed to be played by someone that someone that someone knows. Nobody knows exactly who, but it's a true story.

When I was younger we tried to one up each other with crazy, dangerous, and even disgusting stuff, but anyone mentioning this gsme would have gotten their ass kicked. I'm going to say this is a game only played by suburban white kids on the east coast. No way blacks would do this stupid shit, and like I said, you mention it in the Midwest or south you'd get called gay and get your ass kicked.

It sounds gay because it is gay. If you are a guy and eat cum...you are gay. End of story.

Jeez when I was a teen it was hard to take a shower around other guys much less pull your dick out and jack off while staring at each other.

I heard about this about 15 years ago as well. People called it buttering the toast. Definitely isn't new, never actually known anyone to do it. People like to come up with outrageous stories.

Why not make it less gay by finding some local slutty skank to eat it while shes naked all while videotaping it, posting it online, and ruining her childhood.

Back