• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite Peptide cocktail

Drewski

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm relatively new to these and I've been on ghrp6 and Cjc no dac for about a month now. It's been great so far. I'm thinking about switching to Hex, but not sure.
I was just wondering what other people are running at the moment, and why.

I used ghrp-2 and cjc no dac for three months.

Did not do enough for me personally. I say if your current "stack" is working...why switch? Roll it out for two more months. Supposed to get better as you go.

True. Why did you drop it? Used to the real thing?

6 months is the minimum that you want to run GHRP/CJC to see good results as they work in a similar way to growth hormone accept they just increase your natural HGH. Also who did you get your peptides from Augustine? i started out with EC GHRP 6 and it was shit! If you seen the packaging you wouldn't think it was as it looked real professional and quality but the peptide its self was junk.

The more you inject GHRP the more effective it is, so for a 100kg guy it would be more effective to inject 75mcg 4 times a day instead of 100mcg 3 times a day.

A good combination is a low dosage of HGH, CJC and GHRP together - very effective and you dont need to use much HGH either. Something along the lines of

CJC w/o 200mg ED
GHRP 300mg ED
HGH 2-3IU ED

Back