• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No aromasin...

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up guys.

Have been desperately trying to get some Asin here in England and not one source has it at an affordable price. So going to switch over to arimidex for my next blast.

I use 25mg ED of asin on my blasts, what would be the equivilent in arimidex of that dose?

Thanks guys

How much test will you be running? 25 mg ed seems like a lot unless you are running 1.5 grams test a week or are about 18-22% bf? Everyone is different though. I've done 12.5 mg eod for 1 gram test per week.
The equivalent is like sally said. 25mg aromasin is equal to 1 mg of adex, if your body reacts similarly to the different compound.

800mg Test, 400mg Deca each week.

Was running 800mg Test alone with 10mg Asin ED and estro was in high 50s. So was planning to bump it up this time, but have to use adex now!

What would you guys do?

At those doses probably 1mg adex eod for me, but I'm estro sensitive. Glad to see you do get bloodwork done, lots of guys don't. :thumb:
Feel free to start lower, but I don't think you will need more than that.

You don't want to kick the shit out of your estro completely, so try the .5 mg eod and assess again? Too much, then go e3d...too little go ed. Some trial and error until you see how your body reacts.

No one can truly give you an exact answer. We can only spout out recommended doses "most" ppl use.

You don't want to kick the shit out of your estro completely, so try the .5 mg eod and assess again? Too much, then go e3d...too little go ed. Some trial and error until you see how your body reacts.

No one can truly give you an exact answer. We can only spout out recommended doses "most" ppl use.

Exactly .. no two people are the same. But he does get bloods done so he is on the right track compared to most people that just guess on what they should run their AI at.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys... Im very estro sensitive so i will run 1mg EOD to start and see how the bloods come back after 4 or so weeks! Thanks!

Back