• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gh, mk-677,igf-lr3

Hawaiianmuscle56

Growth is Everything
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is the best way to take these three compounds. Was thinking?

GH 5 ius am
IGF-lr3 40mg post workout
MK-677 25mg before bed.

Great protocol. I prefer Lr3 preworkout for the pump but post workout is great for shuttling nutrients to the muscles trained.

Great protocol. I prefer Lr3 preworkout for the pump but post workout is great for shuttling nutrients to the muscles trained.
Still waiting for the LR3 to come in. But been using the MK-677. Been sleeping like a rock. I was thinking of getting IGF DES and using the for post workout and. The LR3 before for workout. What's your thoughts on that?

Still waiting for the LR3 to come in. But been using the MK-677. Been sleeping like a rock. I was thinking of getting IGF DES and using the for post workout and. The LR3 before for workout. What's your thoughts on that?

Great cycle.

Old thread but just incase others are curious if you were just to use the hgh, mk-677 and lr3 I would run it the way you had planned with one change. I would dose the lr3 pre workout and consume an intra shake preferably of EAA's or Peptopro with HBCD's.

Now if you were to add DES into the equation that is best used intra workout as it is most effective in an high lactic acid environment. So say you were to inject your bi-ceps I would train them for 10 mins getting a great pump then inject the DES during training. If you were unable to do that I would dose it as close to your workout as possible (pre workout). I would dose the LR3 about 2 hours after your workout. The HGH in the morning and the MK-677 pre bed.

Back