• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL /EP blood work results

Conceal30

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I did not follow HeavyIrons protocol. I have been pinning 300mg on Tues @ 8am and Fri at 8pm. Started on Jan 16, 2014. Blood was drawn on Fri Feb 7th at 10:30am, 75 hours after my last shot of 300mg on Tues at 8am. I am 3 weeks in, and i am using IMR Exemestane @ 17.5mg ED and i am also using HCG @ 500iu twice a week. Here are my results.

Attachments

• bloods 02.06.15.jpg
    bloods 02.06.15.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 72
  • bloods 02.06.15(2).jpg
    bloods 02.06.15(2).jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 44
I want to say something but I feel like here are too many variables to speak intelligently. I do have an opinion though lol

Damgar in my few months I have grown accustomed to you not holding your opinion back . I and I'm sure others value your advice . Let em have it!

yes, i value Damgar's opinion for sure...as well as Progress and any other vet on this board for that matter. I was disappointed to say the least.

yes, i value Damgar's opinion for sure...as well as Progress and any other vet on this board for that matter. I was disappointed to say the least.

I am a noob to this stuff, I just learn quick. You should be disappointed.

I will say it. Shits bunk....
Bunk is a strong word, but I don't disagree with the sentiment. Bloods are early which will cause it to be low, but it still seems low, especially with hcg in the picture. How low I wouldn't begin to guess.

I am a noob to this stuff, I just learn quick. You should be disappointed.

well since we are being open and honest, the vial only had 9 ml in it also. so it was under filled and under dosed. i had far greater expectations from these guys and was genuinely excited to start my cycle, now im just bummed out.

well since we are being open and honest, the vial only had 9 ml in it also. so it was under filled and under dosed. i had far greater expectations from these guys and was genuinely excited to start my cycle, now im just bummed out.
Pin more in the meantime and switch sources.

IML Gear Cream!
You probably saw my thread but I was cruising on 250mg Test E 4 weeks and drew bloods 7 days after last pin. 1240

That's a respectable number for 250 @ 7 days

Disappointing to say the least, as I have had good results with EP in the past, but sharing these bloods openly and honestly is how this market regulates itself. We appreciate you posting them up brother.

Disappointing to say the least, as I have had good results with EP in the past, but sharing these bloods openly and honestly is how this market regulates itself. We appreciate you posting them up brother.

yeah, i am seriously shocked. i expected it to be high, i really did. paid the extra cash for the true test number not the >1500 crap so i could post it up proudly...when i got my results today i was like WTF... i know im only 3 weeks in, but @ 600mg a week and only 3 days after my last pin it should be well over 1630. Things happen, and i know this. I may have just got a weak batch?? I am really trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Would be nice to hear from a rep and see what they have to say about it. So far, crickets

No worries.. i hit similar values from 3 different t sources. Part of the game I suppose. If you are running Test E consider switching esters, sorry you got dealt this hand too. At least it's early enough in your cycle to correct.

it was Test Cyp 200, and it was intl. fast shipping, great customer service, only 9ml of under-dosed gear in the 10ml bottle.

Just as a sanity check: You were pinning 1.5cc twice a week?

The gear looks roughly half-dosed, kinda like our test-e problems but weird that test-c would have it.

Just as a sanity check: You were pinning 1.5cc twice a week?

The gear looks roughly half-dosed, kinda like our test-e problems but weird that test-c would have it.

lol, yes definitely 1.5cc, twice a week tues @ 8am and Friday @ 8pm, using a 23ga pin, rotating glutes, quads and delts, using the air bubble technique.

Get Shredded!
Just to let everyone know, i have been contacted by a PSL rep jozifp103 and he said they are going to make it right as they do not tolerate unsatisfied customers. I think that is respectable and wanted to let everyone in the community know.

Back