• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL /EP Test Cyp

Conceal30

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I did not follow HeavyIrons protocol. I have been pinning 300mg on Tues @ 8am and Fri at 8pm. Started on Jan 16, 2014. Blood was drawn on Fri Feb 7th at 10:30am, 75 hours after my last shot of 300mg on Tues at 8am. I am 3 weeks in, and i am using IMR Exemestane @ 17.5mg ED and i am also using HCG @ 500iu twice a week. Here are my results.

Attachments

• bloods 02.06.15.jpg
    bloods 02.06.15.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 76
  • bloods 02.06.15(2).jpg
    bloods 02.06.15(2).jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 47
This is on par for PSL. :coffee:

seems that is a true statement. im tossing it and switching to Paxton T400. Blood work again in 3 weeks and ill post those numbers up. Going from 600mg/wk of the EP cyp to 560 of the T400, Id be willing to bet my numbers are going to be considerably higher. Live and learn

seems that is a true statement. im tossing it and switching to Paxton T400. Blood work again in 3 weeks and ill post those numbers up. Going from 600mg/wk of the EP cyp to 560 of the T400, Id be willing to bet my numbers are going to be considerably higher. Live and learn
Did you ever get labs done with Paxton gear?

BeastMode 24/7/365

Yeah this is absolutely disgusting. For another dollar per vial they could actually have the right amount of gear in there. I get scores in the high 1400's with my T300 at 300mg/week. This is terrible. They are basically selling Test E 125...:(

If you were only three weeks in without a frontload, your test levels would have still needed to climb. Not by much, but another 20%. Not defending anyone, just tossing out some input.

If you were only three weeks in without a frontload, your test levels would have still needed to climb. Not by much, but another 20%. Not defending anyone, just tossing out some input.

I don't buy that. I did blood tests 4 days after pinning 150mgs Test E of my properly dosed gear. I went from 82 to 550 Total serum. Are you fucking telling me it takes more than 3 weeks to get a proper blood panel? That's horse shit. Test E takes 7 days to release in full strength. After 3 weeks of pinning 600mgs his blood should have been the equivalent of having a gram of Test in his system. 600, 300, and 150 combined.

These tests aren't even 6 days apart. I pinned 150mgs Saturday night the 29th and got blood tests Sept 3rd, Thursday morning. That's 4.5 days. Stop defending these asshole UGLs people. They are taking your hard earned money and laughing all the way to the bank.

Attachments

• DSCN3218.JPG
    DSCN3218.JPG
    285.4 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN3217.JPG
    DSCN3217.JPG
    297.3 KB · Views: 19
And before you ask any stupid questions...I let my levels crash because I was testing my Primo powder to make sure it wasn't test. I didn't feel that bad being under 100 total test actually. Running 300-600mgs of Primo for 8 weeks alone...pumps were still good and my weight held at 195lbs. Being at 84 total test I actually felt pretty good. I didn't give a shit about anything. Estradiol was 10. Test and estrogen make me care too much about shit. Especially in this fucking place.

IML Gear Cream!
Takes longer than 3 weeks to build my brother

I just showed you labs where my test went up 460 points in 4 days from a 150mg shot and you are telling me it takes longer than 3 weeks. You need to get off the kratom...are you fucking dense? Maybe it takes so long cause all of you dipshits are running underdosed gear? Did you ever think of that? I think all the scumbag UGLs are counting on you to follow Heavy's outline to the tee so they can underdose without getting caught. That's what I fucking think.

I just showed you labs where my test went up 460 points in 4 days from a 150mg shot and you are telling me it takes longer than 3 weeks. You need to get off the kratom...are you fucking dense? Maybe it takes so long cause all of you dipshits are running underdosed gear? Did you ever think of that? I think all the scumbag UGLs are counting on you to follow Heavy's outline to the tee so they can underdose without getting caught. That's what I fucking think.

Lay off the tren....no need to talk to people like that...no one is talking to you like that so dial it man, no need to get all hostile...relax...simmer down! ;)

I don't buy that. I did blood tests 4 days after pinning 150mgs Test E of my properly dosed gear. I went from 82 to 550 Total serum. Are you fucking telling me it takes more than 3 weeks to get a proper blood panel? That's horse shit. Test E takes 7 days to release in full strength. After 3 weeks of pinning 600mgs his blood should have been the equivalent of having a gram of Test in his system. 600, 300, and 150 combined.

These tests aren't even 6 days apart. I pinned 150mgs Saturday night the 29th and got blood tests Sept 3rd, Thursday morning. That's 4.5 days. Stop defending these asshole UGLs people. They are taking your hard earned money and laughing all the way to the bank.

Again, I am not defending anyone and I have no reason to say the gear is bunk or not, I am tossing out some input that may be helpful. I'm also not saying that this 20% difference would put his serum where it needs to be. What I am saying is that in Heavy's protocol there is a frontload. The purpose of the frontload is to get your levels up instead of the casual rise that happens over 5 to 6 weeks. Three weeks will not help you realize the full potential. That is why Heavy's protocol is the way it is. Read the study that he devised his protocol from. This might be hard for you to understand, but you need to read up on how the full release works. It is not after 7 days. Half of the gear injected cleaves from the ester on that 7th day and is metabolized. The half life is constantly going so it is not 600, 300, and 150. If you were smart enough to figure out how to calculate a half life and looked at his pin schedule, you would know that he will not have over a gram in him.

Before you go making more stupid comments, let me be the first to say you should take my post as face value. I said I wasn't defending anyone and I'm not. I cannot substantiate the credibility of Conceal or the lab. I tossed out some information that I thought might have helped (but not accounted for the low levels, so don't get it twisted), because there are idiots out there who don't take their time to read and figure out why things are the way the are. Protocol was not followed and that is important to be positive.

Heavy's outline is taken from a study that I have read. It was conducted the same way he posted it to avoid confusion. He did not make this magical plan up

learn about pharmacokinetics. Heavy irons protocol is based on science.

Any doctor that puts a patient on Trt will wait 6-8 weeks before the first blood draw. I suppose they are all stupid too

Before I could even respond back to this section it's already been taken care of, outstanding job gentleman..

And that protocol that Heavy implemented, has been tested tried and true in clinical studies... heavy would never endorse something that he is unsure of the guy is a plethora of information...

I'm not saying that the poster did not achieve these numbers, but there could be other factors.... what type of test was utilized?

Back