• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

update on my lil tren baby.

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I announced a while back that my lady and I were having a child, I was on a serious cycle and I know a lot of guys think you can't have kids on juice or you'll have a kid with a lot of issues, anyways, the due date is set for april 26th and to my pleasant surprise, I'll have myself a son as my first child, all of his ultrasounds and other tests have been perfect, he moves all the time. We went to get a 3d a couple weeks back and he's pretty damn cute already, so, yea, that's my update and I'm the happiest guy around. Oh, the bad news, I took a break from the gym due to crazy work schedules and taking care of my lady and growing son, plus my damn gym closes at 830 pm 5 on Saturdays and closed sunday. So I'm never free when they're open, 16 hour days don't leave me with any time. Aaaand, I've backed off on my food intake because I don't need to be a beast as bad as I want my family to have food. But, very soon I will be back with a vengeance, I'm actually going to check out a different gym today that has better hours for me, and cheaper prices. So it begins again. I hope all of you are gettin jacked and stayin happy.

Congrads... i recently joined a 24 hour gym maybe theres one close to you

Congratulations! You think that you are strapped for time and sleep now . . . wait until after your son is born. It is well worth it though.

Congrats Hercules on the lil man. Being on gear, he's liable to pop running for his first protein shake. Lol! Best of luck to you & ill momma-to-be. Keep us updated & can't wait to see pics of him when he's born

Congrats man. It seems like you're already making the necessary sacrifices to be a good father. That's really inspiring to read! Much respect.

Congrats on the baby boy!!!! Enjoy it all. They grow up really quick. This month my daughter will be 3 and literally I feel like yesterday I was holding her in the hospital.

IML Gear Cream!
I was on test c and deca run when I got her prego , my daughter is goin to be 5 this yr and trust me shes perfectly fine , shes a life changer and my heart ....congrats brother .....

I've been trying to knock up frau Krampus but with no luck even before I started a cycle.

My wife is 9 weeks. Am on 500mg wk test e and was running npp. She got pregnant the week before the npp started. Tough luck. I guess I should've been pulling out after all..

All my friends children were conceived while on cycles and they are all beautiful happy healthy kids ...Happy for ya bro and Congrats

Congrats!!!!!

Take your naps now, because once he's born you can say goodbye to sleep for the first year. LOL.

I'm happy for you. Experiencing your child coming into this world is the most exciting, heart moving experience that you will ever know. Its fucking amazing.

Thanks guys. We are both so excited to meet him. This is all I've wanted for a long time, never thought I'd get it, let alone this soon.

Congrats. Easily the best thing to happen to you.

Only bad days I have now are the days I don't get to see my two little boys.

Get Shredded!
Congratulations,becoming a father was the best thing to ever happen to me . kids are a blessing

Back