• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Running letro as AI

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm on high test right now and switched to letro to be safe. Wondering how others would dose this?

I run it at .25 ed. But it does have a very long half life so even 2.5mg 2x per week would work.

I have ran it 0.5 every day and did fine but my e levels were crazy high once I got then in normal range I backed off to .5 eod

I agree that 2.5 2x week is fine for keeping estro low.. To fight gyno, I used 2.5 Ed then lowered .25 each week until it was gone and was very successful with ridding almost all of it.. I did however suffer from the usual sides , low libido, achey joints and very dry skin.. Just be sure to taper properly to avoid rebound at end of your cycle ..

2.5 mg Letro 2-3 times weekly

2.5mg twice a week sounds good, letro gives me the craziest dreams almost surreal, and atleast 2 dreams per night

2.5mg twice a week sounds good, letro gives me the craziest dreams almost surreal, and atleast 2 dreams per night

Hah I guess that explains the last few nights. I just got Tren enth out of my system and I was still having trippy dreams I guess that might be why.

thanks for the replies dudez

Be careful. The long half life means it takes a while to build up in your system. I was cruising along fine at 1.25 mg EOD thinking I had found my sweet spot and I woke up feeling all the effects of crushed E one day. Just monitor yourself and don't try to stick too close to a rigid dosing protocol.

Be careful. The long half life means it takes a while to build up in your system. I was cruising along fine at 1.25 mg EOD thinking I had found my sweet spot and I woke up feeling all the effects of crushed E one day. Just monitor yourself and don't try to stick too close to a rigid dosing protocol.

Would .25 Ed be pushing it?

i intentionally try to dose things to Ed or EOD just because it makes it easier.

IML Gear Cream!
Heavy has a sticky some were that has all the ai and basis dosing. That was the reason I went with 0.5 EOD and I started it 2 weeks before my blast

Back