• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Llc???

You really think that a company selling illegal drugs is going to worry about legal issues of using LLC at end of name? That's what? A $20 fine?

Llc

Well if they use llc in their logo that's ridiculous...so if they really do have llc status that means they have a biz lic, and a tax ID...doesn't make sense to me. What ur biz sir? It's so and so labs...labs? Hmmmm what u making slick? Know what I mean, just doesn't seem right is what I'm sayin.

It's for looks. Like it somehow gives it a legitimate look.

Fact of the matter, anyone can file for an llc without proving what they do. However, in the scenario of an UGL it doesn't provide any benefit and doesn't make sense. Any illegal activity voids the contractual structure that the benefits an llc provides.

LowT

It's for looks. Like it somehow gives it a legitimate look.

Fact of the matter, anyone can file for an llc without proving what they do. However, in the scenario of an UGL it doesn't provide any benefit and doesn't make sense. Any illegal activity voids the contractual structure that the benefits an llc provides.

LowT
Pretty much like calling a vendor a "lab".

Back