• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

40% off sale extended one more day and ends Friday night!!!

Queefer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To answer all my pms..............yes............I will extend the "40off" code till midnight tonight for those that get paid on Friday...........but tonight at midnight it will expire............I should have thought about that when I had the sale............I guess I was just so excited I forgot pay day was on Friday.............one more day fellas..........it's the least I can do for all the amazing support!!!!!!

www.undergroundpeptides.com

Sale extended due to payday requests.
40% code: 40off

It's pay day ya'll!!!
Time to stock up on the best peptides and research liquids!
40% off code: 40off

If you missed the sale and you need !00% American made peptides or research liquids, and want to save some of your hard earned money....pm me....you guys know I'll work with you.....I always do!!!!

If you missed the sale and you need !00% American made peptides or research liquids, and want to save some of your hard earned money....pm me....you guys know I'll work with you.....I always do!!!!

I got up this morning and had 10 pms asking me to work out some type of deal because the member missed the sale. Tell you what, how about 35% off thru Sunday at midnight? So the code will be

"35off". If you want to load up, I'll do 40% on orders over $200, so use "40off" for those orders. Sound fair enough? It's been my pleasure to hook you guys up. I hope you love the quality and when

its time to reup, you'll come back for more because you know you can count on the quality. I think some of you will be surprised at the difference in our products over what you are used to. These are

legitimately 100% American made and we bought the highest quality money could buy. I've said this a million times, but when you buy the best, you will never be disappointed. Thank you again fellas

, and happy researching. www.undergroundpeptides.com

Use code: 35off for orders under $200.

Use code: 40off for orders over $200.

Sale good thru Sunday Midnight.

Get in on the final day of the sale

35% off orders under $200 with code: 35off

40% off orders over $200 with code: 40off

Get in on the final day of the sale

35% off orders under $200 with code: 35off

40% off orders over $200 with code: 40off
This sale is over now guys...but if you want peps or research liquids...hit me up and I'll hook you up....i want you to buy real products, and I have them, and I also want you guys to get a good deal, and I'll give you that too!!

We have the abustle highest quality peptides and research liquids available.

Back