• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advance bulk cycle

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There are a lot of concoctions mixed to super size. What have you found works best? I was going to do a Dbol and high test, but I have done that one. I want to know what is your gtg bulk secret.

LowT

This june will be

1,000mg test
400mg deca(doesnt take much)
50-100mg anadrol
10iu pwo novolog
GH, or if I cant swing it $$ then lots of hexarelin.

Gotta love your standard bulkers as always, you have your Test/Deca/Drol or Dbol. Next week or the week after Ill be starting Sust/Deca/Dbol to add some mass, anything with a lot of calories and carbs will provide you with a successful bulk. Don't think your test dose needs to be really high though.... Don't complicate things to much brother

Test, tren and dbol has been my go to for a while now. I like npp to, but I'm stronger on tren. Last year I did test, tren and dbol for 16 weeks then made the switch to test, npp and mast for 12 weeks. Loved it.

Test, tren and dbol has been my go to for a while now. I like npp to, but I'm stronger on tren. Last year I did test, tren and dbol for 16 weeks then made the switch to test, npp and mast for 12 weeks. Loved it.

Definitely some good mixtures there, NPP would be the go to if you don't like the sides from Tren... Powerful compounds for a bulk

Heavy has a sweet one. It's in a sticky. It was a little extreme for me but badass. It included a shitload of test and Dbol.

10ius gh (at least)
1g of test
50mg of dbol
5-10ius of humalog daily
100mcg of t3/t4

If you can't grow on this you need to give up.

I think the gear is part of the equation...other part is in the calories. And not eating shit calories so that you don't get your bf too high.

For me test e and tren e are enough to put on a lot of size.

Back